Rate the name of the person above you! #8

9/10. I'm not hugely keen on the K but I suspect that wasn't entirely done by choice.
You ought to give her a surname. Unless your eace culturally has no surnames. Like trolls.
7/10
- 2 for no surname and - 1 for the second r which looks stupid imo.
Meh. It both looks and sounds like a misspelling of the word "Chakra"

3/10

- Emmara Gladestrider
7/10
Pretty basic belf name, could as well belong to an NPC

Cielara Felo'dinoriel
8/10. I like it but I'm not sure where the stress should go. Could do with an accent to indicate what it's meant to sound like. Nice cluster of elven syllables though!

Mindira Manalore

(I took TzĂĄkra's advice - no idea what that extra R was even doing there.)
@Manalore

8/10 - I really like it! Sounds very Shal'dorei-esque without going over the top. Also the surname is a very fitting addition given your class!

- Grimik Cloudstone
First name sounds like someone tried to say Gimli but had a coughing fit.
Second has a shamanistic and dwarven feel as well. Quite like it.

I'll give it a solid 8.75/10
Tyrlak sounds rather nice but not particularly trollish, if at all. I'd more expect a tauren with that name or a vrykul. So it's not a bad name but on a troll I give it a 3/10.

Not completely sure about this guy's full name yet, but currently it's:

Hudges Pell Hickenbottom.
It feels a few vowels away from quite right, but I suspect 'Higgenbottom' was taken, and it's consistently slightly off, which I like. 6/10.

Nivienne Dro'maré
Nivienne Dro'maré sounds elegant and rolls well off the tongue. Thinking French... 9/10.

Mei Ling Amberbrew
That's a pretty solid name for a Pandaren. It works for me.
10/10

Sionnach Lightfoot.

-----------------------------------------------------------
{Pronounced shun-ock. It's Irish for "fox."}
Golly, that's a migthy good name for a worgen, Mr Sionnach
9/10

A very gnomish name you have dere. Be proud mon.

I be Zan'jojo of tha Darkspear.
Well, no "Zul" and/or "Jin", which in my book makes it 10 times more original than most trolls. Good on you man, good on you.

-Rhayné "the Ripple" Charlton
Rhayné is a name I think would be better without the character over the 'E', Rhayne. But I'd imagine that 'Rhayne' was taken, and it's only my opinion on the name. It also makes me think of the Reynes of Castamere, which is always good for a Lannister fan such as myself, but only in the book! Not much to say about her nickname, I'd like to know more of it. I imagine it's due to her, I assume, profession as a sailor. Charlton is a very simple and basic human names, which is how I find them to be the best.

7/10, because I'd like to know the story behind her nickname.

-------------------
Adelaisa Andilien.
Adelaisa Andilien sounds perfect for an elf, and much better for a void elf than a night elf. Wouldn't be surprised to find an elf by that name from J. J. R. Tolkien's works :D The name would maybe fit something else than a hunter better, but then again, one cannot know what they'll become when they're given names.

I am just Lilywhite
I like it, always been fond of flower names, also Lily’s are sometimes considered a funeral flower. Apparently I had them at mine.
9/10

New name for a second life : Syonnide
To be honest, I find it a bit..Well, dull. It's an odd spelling of cyanide, a real life chemical compound. There's so many naming possibilities with an undead, keeping their old one, mix it up, or making a brand new one, that naming one after a real life poison feels rather unoriginal. A Warcraft poison would be more interesting.
It's not terrible though, could be a lot worse, but it could also be much better according to me. So 4/10.

Sarlorn Ambergrace.

The Ambergrace family is one like many night elven families, which goes back many generations and most are dedicated artisans in leatherworking, blacksmithing and/or tailoring. They liked and still use amber often as decoration or dying armour and weapons in that colour. Therefore the reason of the surname.
The name sounds like it could pass for being on the simple side of elven names, but something seems off about it.
Maybe it's because of how close it is to 'Sirloin' in pronunciation while I am saying it in my head.

Bar that, it is simple yet effective.

Nythian.
No title or surname to speak of, at least none she would willingly be associated by.
8/10, I like how it sounds. I feel like a surname would fit in here though, as I'm under an impression something's missing without one.

Alicia Wallace
(The last name's reference to someone!)