Rate the name of the person above you! #8

Hmm... I'll offer you a 7/10 for Bardur Hammergrim. I'll admit that yes, it all looks suitably dwarven, but I feel that the surname is a little awkward. Personally, and I only say this if you're in a position where you can change it up, I might recommend switching it around to Grimhammer instead. It could just be me, but there we go.

Tethenar Aeraelon
You know this is not going to be fair as i quite like the name. Tethenar Aeraelon, Almost perfect. take a 9/10.

Arylin Nialcor, nicknamed Rumika
Only one question. How did Rumika came from Arylin? The nickname doesn't really fit the original version of the first name.
That said, I do like it. I think it fits both your character's personality and her elfness.

Take a 10/10!

Waldrius Gaderhal
I'd be lying if I said I didn't try to make the last name sound like Garahel. The first name is "Walden", given a bit more "british noble" feeling.
Waldrius? That's a strange one. But strange isn't bad. I kinda like it. Maybe because it sounds quite snooty? No idea.
Take a 9/10
Mostly for Waldrius. The Gaderhal fits it, but I like the first one way more.

Inanis Sunsproud.
All hat, no cattle. Inanis stands for empty and Sunsproud for his undeserved pride. Still writing him. Can't make him a walking stereotype... or can I?
Undeserved pride? Pride seems to be a common thing in blood elves. So, your surname certainly doesn't have anything strange to it. On the other hand, your first name's meaning is kinda odd. But if you don't focus on the meaning of your name, it's a typical and nice elf name.
I will give a rating of 8,5/10 for your name. Kinda special, but still kinda not.

Deazur Morrison
Spelled: Dee-surr Mar-ri-sen
I just don't know where I got my character's first name.
But at least my character's surname isn't really typical in the Azerothian Dwarvish community. At least I think so.
Deazur Morrison. Though I am kind of a sucker for the stereotypical Azerothian Dwarvish surnames I do have to admit that I like this. Deazur is interesting and special enough to stand out without being strange or obnoxious and I like Jim Morrison so that last name's always a bonus. 8/10

Rorick Desmond
Rorick sounds very human. I like it. Desmond doesn't ring very well with it though.
But I think it's still very good and simplistic, which is what human names should be.

8/10

Iladiur Nightwish
I think it works great, really gives it a moustache-twirling magic dude kind of vibe! 10/10

Retconned mine slightly to roll off the tongue better, but keep some kind of pun intact!

Minnie Pinchpenny
I love it, especially with a Goblin rouge!
10/10

Luyrae, sometimes herself Marinette
I like Luyrae a fair bit, Marinette less so.
8/10 and 5/10 respectively.

Kimly Lavenhill
I really like Kimly! Though for some reason the last name irks me a bit not being Ravenhill, hehe.
7/10 from me!

Earthmender Xhela
Earthmender Xhela sounds like she could pretty much be an NPC in game. Fully reasonable name, and more or less draenic.

8.5/10 (because I prefer longer draenei names with double vowels)

Ismail Prescott
The name Ismail made me smirk, but i think its ok.
7/10

Awnye Hall
Awnye Hall is a quaint name, I like it! Sounds fittingly human. I do sort of feel like adding a T at the start would help it a bit (Tawny/Tawnye). Hall is just a really good surname. I rate 7.8/10!

WUNGOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHA!
Nice, the name fits a Troll Monk.
9/10

Oh, and i am Thotty Goldieshine

Edit: Damm, posted with the wrong char, Thotty is a Goblin Priest.
7/10
Great name, comfortable and easy to pronunc.
Suits great for a blood elf, but my opinion Lenivie sounds a bit like a ranged caster name.
3.5/10

Would be considerably higher with a surname. And without the double "n".

Lytandrah Starheart

She was originally Starwing. Can't even remember when or why I changed it but I think it is for the better.
6/10
I like the name Lythandrah just fine, although it is a little long. Starheart however does not really roll of the tounge well, i'd suggest keeping Starwing :).

Mia Amalia van Drossel, or at least that is the name that she uses most of the time
(Drossel is the german word for throttle, this char is on a german server).
What a mouthful. However, that being said, it does fit and I like that it sounds like it would belong in a fantasy RPG setting. Sounds like the name of someone who comes from money. Overall? 9/10. Not 10/10 because it's a bit of a mouthful to say!

Me? I'm Lyra Dawnsinger (I'm adopted. My adoptive mother was a high elf. Don't draw attention to it... D': )
8/10 for me, can't say much other than I like it.

Nendrovus Delvano! Enchanting Extraordinaire! Conjuration Curator! Illusionist Incredible! And purveyor of the finest magic on Azeroth and beyond!

Nendrovus Delvano is the name, the rest is optional but preferred.