Rate the name of the person above you! #8

you are from London then. Yeah lame name man. It is like i name myself central park or something. i give it 6/10 because it seems you like your city.

Arishak.
Sounds suitably Orcish, I guess - but it's a bit of a mouthful to say every time + I'm personally not a big fan of "Arish". 6/10

Yue Sagepaw.
10/10 I actually noticed this name elsewhere on the forums, and liked it. Grats on getting a three letter name that works well!

Scalda Deepcharge
Nice name for a goblin, perhaps it'd be even better with K, but nonetheless 8/10.
9/10, its a DH with abyss in the name. I dig it.

Dramses the Kind
I like it! Kind of Egyptian sounding for some reason which strangely fits ol' space goats' style. 10/10

Minnie Pinchpenny
10/10 - Very fit to the goblin aesthetic, I like it a lot!

Alendria Lunarbreeze.
10/10

Very elvish, evocative of a gentle moonlit night, and easy to remember.

Also ends in -a, which I like. No bias. ;)
I like it. It sounds very Draenei, which I often find is actually quite hard to do because they have very strange and different names. It's also similar to "Nikita" which is one of my favourite films, so take a 10/10!

I'm Kaylin Moreau
"Excuse me human, are you a relative of the Doctor Moreau?"

Overall the name sounds really great (and even much greater with the surname!).
It fits pretty well to the human character. Especially if your priest is keen on the First Aid and medicine. I give 10/10.

Illumielle Nightsong
Though the Illumielle is a bit of a mouthful, it fits really well and is really pretty! I also like the last name, if it is a tad bit generic considering one of the ingame soundtracks is literally called that. But overall I give it an 8/10, not bad! Not bad at all!

Nendrovus Delvano! Enchanting Extraordinaire! Conjuration Curator! Illusionist Incredible! Restorer Remarkable! Destructor Distinguished! And humble magician who seeks to satisfy all your needs for one of a kind magical wares!

Saying the whole thing is not mandatory but heavily preferred.
For being a Nightborne, Nendrovus Delvano! Enchanting Extraordinaire! Conjuration Curator! Illusionist Incredible! Restorer Remarkable! Destructor Distinguished! And humble magician who seeks to satisfy all your needs for one of a kind magical wares! has more than enough of the unnecessary complexity and meaningless title for being a 10/10 snobby Nightborne name! :D

Mine is simply 'Zirahael', previously known as Ashandra Nightarrow.
Arelin Starheart, I love the name, Not so much the title. Our names are also incredible familar

Im gonna give you 9

Arylin Nialcor. Nicknamed "Demonette"
Arylin Nialcor, "Demonette"
Demonette is a good nickname, I like it :D It also implies the devilish temper, I suppose?
Arylin is also pretty name and suits the character well.
But I don't really get Nialcor.
In my opinion it sounds a bit harsh/clumsy for a blood elf (don't insist though). Does it mean anything specific, or it is just a surname?

I am not an expert on blood elves, but I also would expect the surname to consist of two parts, like Windrider or Sunstrider, as I thought it is common for blood elves (or for all elves basically).
8/10

My name:
Illumielle Nightsong or Illu for her friends
05/08/2018 15:19Posted by Illumielle

My name:
Illumielle Nightsong or Illu for her friends

hmmm, 9.5/10. I really like it, sounds very night elfish. (Although saying Illu is making me think of Leeloo from 5th Element!LOL).

Felis Moonweaver.
Sound really Nightelfish, so its a 9/10 for you

His given name is Bai Xiaochun but he goes by Muto since ... nobody can pronounce his name
The first name sounds easy enough to pronounce. But the second part... I can imagine a lot of funny situations where someone's trying to pronounce it right and you just give up on them, after they've repeated the same wrong sound three times in a row.

I'd be interested in the story of the name "Muto", though? How did you get it? I'd rather expect something like "Bai" or "Chun", that relates to your original name.

Still, Muto sounds Pandaren and is easy to remember, I'd rate it 8/10, mainly because of the missing link. Also, I like names that feel flowing and soft, and the harsh "t" in the middle just disturbs that. But that is only my personal bias.

----

Her name is "Velaeda Sunshine".

The last name is a nickname given to her by her comrades of the Argent Crusade, though. They always complimented her "cheery, sunny personality". It took her a while to fully understand the concept of irony...
But she's trying to live up to that name now.
Velaeda is nice and sounds very blood elven. Now I would of course like to know if she got a surname to match it, but it'll have to do! The nickname is nice too. I do like a nickname with a realistic reasoning behind it.
Without knowing if she has a surname I shall vote it simply as a first name and for that I give it a, erm....4,5/5!

Raviz Matrazz is this goblin's name. A little play on the word razzmatazz. Also goes by The Wiz. The Biz. The Ears, The Nose, The Ravelty. The Voice, and even worse nicknames and aliases.
Raviz is an S-tier goblin name (short and simple), so big upboats 4 that - Matrazz as a surname doesn't work for me, personally, so it'll hit the score a little.

8/10

Yue Sagepaw.
1 Like
I don't know how the name is pronounced and suspect it's a prime target for puns. But that'd only add flavour to RP, and I like puns; plus the name is culturally appropriate and simply cute. The last name is kinda generic but overall great. 9/10 considering my complex preferences in naming characters (I particularly like references, and when I made a Pandaren I looked through some Chinese vocabularies to make the name meaningful and also transcribe it properly).

My name has been rated poorly before, but in my defense, I made it up when I was, like, 16 and didn't speak much English, let alone play on English-speaking servers. It just happened to have not been taken on the server. I later explained it as the character's birthplace being Darkshore. He doesn't bear a family name because his relationship with family hasn't been the best, and after all his transgressions he doesn't feel like he deserves it.