Rate the name of the person above you! #8

Not a fan, personally. It's too much of a play on the actual word "dark", a word which would only really work in some kind of a double barrel name like "Darksomething", which in itself would probably end up being a Night Elf's last name. The "ian" suffix generally denotes you being of something, from somewhere, or whatever, so that's even more questionable.

It's not immersion breaking or something, but it's just, I mean … well, it's Darkian.

2/10.

This is Peruuna. Any and all references towards my favourite vegetable in a foreign tongue is intentional. For zeh Naaru!
It’s a cute name for sure, and I can see how it aesthetically fits with one who happens to be a Draenei. I actually thought of a fruit for some reason as opposed to a vegetable, but I suppose it’s a nice little thematic spin.

The name itself sounds like it belongs to someone who has a soft character, likely covered by a hard shell. I wonder if that has any infuence on your choice to play as a Paladin?

8/10

Roifa Ashlock

Or if you want to address by the name he went by during his long tenure with the Scourge

Wraithos
I like it! Roifa sounds fairly human, Ashlock is a nice bilingual pun for a Forsaken of (presumably) dubious character. 8/10.

Droople Gabblewrench.
09/09/2018 05:04Posted by Raviz
Velaeda is nice and sounds very blood elven. Now I would of course like to know if she got a surname to match it

Not yet. I was thinking about "Duskwrath" or something similar but I'm not sure whether that would be "elvish" enough. It is supposed to stick with the elven theme of <light><something> and the Sin'dorei theme of being slowly overwhelmed by approaching darkness... Like the final rays of sunlight striking out against the night, even if it is in vain.

Skip me. ;-)
Droople Gabblewrench hmm interesting, sounds like he could be dabling in water based tech.

Fits really well and it is pretty gnomish, good job i'll give it a 9/10

Draga Bloodhaze
1 Like
10/10 Sounds like a proper Orc name.

Valgus Darion
1 Like
10/10

Sounds like a proper human name, with just the right hint of menace in the given name!
Nice name & nice looking character! 8/10
I like it! I can imagine it being said in a dwarven accent pretty naturally.

8/10
Maxon's fine. A little bland, but he's most likely just an average type of Gilnean, I presume, and it sounds vaguely English. Max is a decent short nickname, as well. A last name could help it. 7/10

This is Lornaris. No last name decided upon as of yet.
Sounds pretty good, nothing to write home about though.

7/10

Thuldrell Astrano
Really reminds me more of a troll just by judging first name, last name balances it out however.
Sounds very warrior'ey tho. 6/10 for a Nightborne, 8.5/10 for a Warrior tho.

Arathelle Farfeather
Really like Arathelle Farfeather. Very Night Elven, very hunter-esque!

I'm Bestla Tull.
Bestla Tull, I can very well imagine meeting a human named like that somewhere in Azeroth, not bad! At first glance I thought you would be hunter, but I'm glad that wasn't the case.
8/10
Not having anything to go on, except the character name which has nothing to do with anything night elven, I can't give anything other then a 1/10.

Kynandris Cinderhope.
I like your first name! When I say it out loud, it sounds quite powerful and elegant at the same time.
The surname is fitting for an elf, but also kind of surprising for a warlock (although I think that classes don't necessarily determine one's name). But I am sure you have a story behind that name, whether it's ICly or OOCly origin.

It's a solid 8/10 from me.

Munkosh Jadeflayer.
(Yup, the first name doesn't have anything to do with my class. It's tooootally coincidental...) *sweat*
P.S. No, seriously. It doesn't.
I like this tooootally coincidencial first name. Jadeflayer doesn't sound all that orcish to me, though. It's probably related to his backstory, but I can hardly tell anything on the matter without knowing it.

Laurenn Coldshade, or as she sometimes introduces herself in a jest "Princess Laurenn Coldshade, Grand Cryomancer of Quel'Thalas"... no, that's not a real title. None of it.
1 Like

'tis an entirely functional name that rolls off the tongue well. My opinion on wordcluster names is well documented so it’s saying something that I like this one. The self-proclaimed titles are a nice touch.

9/10

- Celissa Eileen Forde

I like it! A feminine name, but a strong surname. It sounds like the name of a noble woman. 8/10 for Celissa!

I’m not all for fancy titles, so it’s Tabsy Nozzlecup. Tabs for short!

Sounds nice and originally Gnomish, lots of decent opportunities for various nicknames and such to boot. It could pass for a lore character/NPCs name, so no complaints, although it’s missing just that extra something which would make it perfect, so a 9/10!

Dis be Zan’dig, mon. Dun’ fahget dat apostrophe, it be important.