Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - #3

Last one reached it's limit, so here we go again!

Carionas
Name fits your set :) although I really respect the tabard, lose it.. completely kills the T3 set. also get other daggers, a pair that actually fit the bonescythe theme.
7/10

Really not sure about those weapons with the set you have going. Maybe a 6.
5 Likes
10/10

Sassy looking goblin woman, future ex-wife material

I like
5 Likes
8/10

Nice pirate style!
1 Like
9/10 in some ways reminds me of the S1 set!

Time for the Maghars to arrive in the tmmog threads.
9/10
Love the mog and the red orc :)
8/10
I like it, looks original! I dont like the tabard though :)

I just made a new transmog, I feel its pretty original, I might try and change gloves and boots though.. head and shoulders are from the same set.
9\10 - there are same model and even better looking gloves and boots matching your colour scheme. ;)
Just one little red riding hood here
and that looks cool
8/10
6/10
Good potential but you need new pants!
5/10
I gave you 5 out of 10, because I didn't want to go below. I don't find that transmog to be anything a rogue would want to look like in an rpg. I can imagine that to be a disguise while chilling around in Silvermoon, but I can't imagine that wearing to a raid or a bg. I know my transmog gonna get downrated because it's basic, but thats something a rogue would wear.
08/09/2018 05:35Posted by Drizzto
5/10
I gave you 5 out of 10, because I didn't want to go below. I don't find that transmog to be anything a rogue would want to look like in an rpg. I can imagine that to be a disguise while chilling around in Silvermoon, but I can't imagine that wearing to a raid or a bg. I know my transmog gonna get downrated because it's basic, but thats something a rogue would wear.

8/10

Very rogue and weapons a good choice but nothing too original.
If only those shoulder were not there, they seem so out of place and huge.
Not a fan of huge weapons either, I just think they look bad on everything.
5/10, potential for 8/10
08/09/2018 13:05Posted by Gwyll
If only those shoulder were not there, they seem so out of place and huge.
Not a fan of huge weapons either, I just think they look bad on everything.
5/10, potential for 8/10

Sleek and nice combination with the colours. The only thing that is not working entirely for me is the headpiece, but I still like the thought behind it! 7/10.

My transmog is supposed to be portraying a thug handling and deploying really nasty toxins in combat. Who knows, I might secretely be working for the Royal Apothecary Association ;).
i think you got new items that you haven't mogged yet so i can't give you a real rating :(
8/10 looks great, I would use other boots though.
real gansta 9/10
7/10 do like the theme, of course very bfa orientanted, -1 for that TF trinket that never drops for me >.<
9/10 Good color match
good 8/10
9/10 very good maybe but matching daggers would look better