Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - #3

Very edgy, very roguelike! 8/10

You might think mine looks ineffective for combat - I’d say it’s more about blending in with the opposition… :wink:

Barmaid O’ Terror! Even the goblin race and haircut fit! 9/10

Before the next one goes all ‘tHiS A FuLl sEt, bE oRiGiNaL’ on me:
I am in love with Tier5 from the moment it came out. Also I like the Deathmantle PvE set more that the Merciless Gladiator’s PvP colours.
It is in my opinion the most iconic rogue set that exists.
Note aswell that my bracers (which don’t fit the set originally) look like tiny hidden blades out of the gloves.
Black shirt because didn’t like the skin showing on the arms, wanted it to be completely dark.
The daggers fit the purple accents on the set and complete the ‘assassin from your nightmares’ vibe. Lifestealing illusion for extra effect ingame.

1 Like

9\10 because the weapons do not suit you.

Well, you are Blackrock Clan, basically.

It looks good, but I don’t feel when you use all the items from an existing in-game set that it’s your unique look so 7/10.

Head doesnt match but the rest is pretty good, 6/10

Not a fan.
3/10

I though the last person you rated had an awesome “shadow/poison” themed MOG. Giving a 3/10 AND without explaining why was a cold and harsh rating to someone who just wanted a bit acknowledgement for a MOG they probably spend a lot of time making :sweat_smile:

Anyways back to your set since this thread is meant for MOG ratings and not discussions.

Given your previous rating I will assume you expect “Fair treatment” and identical mindset to that of your own.
I give you a 5/10. I’m not a fan of the belt with that set. Also I have been through the “shirt only pirate MOG phase”, but I think it’s a tad too basic for my taste, and it’s a set I see daily copy/pasted by all the “pirate rogue mogs” out there. :blush:

1 Like

It’s a little bit mismatched Ewue, but a decent effort! I’m not sure if it’s the shirt or the shoulder pieces throwing it off but it looks a little bit like your guy has found the pieces lying around and pilfered them - maximum roguishness, but a little weird on the eye. :wink:

A good starting point! 6/10

(The weapon illusion is showing up wrong in the armory for mine, the claws should be “Poisoned”)

2 Likes

9/10 - Very own outfit, love the hairdressing elections.

1 Like

Love it. Very classy, you may be undead but you have the looks 10/10.

5/10, it looks good but its a full set and im not a huge fan of pirate mogs

Nicely done, pity it is a full set too. Nothing to rate = /

Everything fits beautifully + really nice frostwolf aesthetics, 10/10.

Accurate potrayal of the hordes being a bunch of savages!

7/10

UwU

8/10
being all fluffly and so =)
nice matching daggers also

6/10, not bad. It reminds me of Undead Apothecary bosses from SFK especially because of that mask. Bonescythe is my “flagship” transmog even though I use the one in armory atm.

Not too shabby! Certainly suits a void elf - 8/10

1 Like

8/10. Looks as thieving as a goblin can be. You could’ve used better colors though.

7/10
The weapons and gloves feel out of place and don’t match the rest.

10/10 love it looking like a real outlaw

1 Like