Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - #3

Show more cleavage and the game will be fsk 18.
I dont like it. Its not rogue like, besides you could kill with your nipples in winterspring.
5/10
@Maddoy
Rly like the dark red, armor is 9/10. But the hammers makes it a 7/10 overall.
13/10/2018 22:19Posted by Flodrogue
@Maddoy
Rly like the dark red, armor is 9/10. But the hammers makes it a 7/10 overall.

Very nice tmog! A straight 10/10.

The hammers were just for fun, i played with that toy that turned you into a gnome, combined with those hammers and the toy that enhances your height it looked ridiculous. You got me in one of my weak moments /blush
9/10 really cool and i like the swords but i don't think it fully matches with the other gear but amazing overall

PS: I have no clue why the stupid armory shows only one of my weapons mogged as the artifact daggers...
Weapons (well the one that shows) matches good with the armor, but it is pretty much a full set, looks good but since its basically a full set i give it a 6/10
nice one! i like the different style. weaps could be a bit smoother, the club always seems to be more of an orc weapon than a BE Offhand ;)
8/10
Overall a decent one, but i think gloves don't fit in that well, and color of shoulders seem too bright which makes other pieces of set look kind of lower rez.
7/10
@terminattor - 7/10
Was a tough decision, may of been a little harshe; couldnt decide whether it was great or not!
Think the 2 sets work well together, but the more I look at it, the more holes I see - especially with the head piece.
Noice 9/10
8/10 Tabard and Daggers make it distinctive
good, weapons could be better 7/10
6/10
Good match with many of the pieces but the boots stand out to me, minus for those.
That is very pink. Not my case, but the pieces match. Weapons don't.
7/10
Pretty good, don't like the maghari weapon thingy. I think the pants are a bit too hobo compared to the chest 8/10
You look like an NPC, very cool 10/10
Looks good, would probably look better with black hair. 7/10
what should i rate here ? it's full set... good one...
4/10 for no creativity
Cool. 7/10
Full set, looks great on mag'har, weapons suck, little to no creativity. 6/10
3/10 wouldnotwear :o