Rate the tmog above you💃 (v3.0)

Brilliant looking set, but needs more red in the armour. Maybe a nice red tabard to match those swords.

9/10 - needs more green in that set

2 Likes

5/10
The colors dont rly match in this one.
Trying to be too many things at once.

1 Like

I can’t decide if he’s meant to be a farmer or a miner. I’d want to say the latter because it more than fits a dwarf, but then there’s that broom with the light clothing.

Hmm… 5/10.

1 Like

Looks like a pretty dress 7/10

1 Like

ma’am, monster hunter is that way.

7/10 needs a better chest piece

It’s a full set, but a nice one sooooo I guess 6/10? But only because of the set, it doesn’t look bad really

1 Like

Very clean! I love simple mogs.

P.S. hope you have a gun with this mog, too :slight_smile:
10/10

1 Like

Really nice humble caster mog, suits a Forsaken too because it’s just kind of hiding away. The only thing I don’t like is the staff, seems a little out of place. 9/10

1 Like

Good paladin look, I like the rose touch as a headpiece, although the armor looks more like an alliance due to the bits of blue colors. I will let it slide. the downside it is majority the same set. 7/10

Nice match of fiery pieces, love the head and cloak, 9/10. Need fiery weapon enchant :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s kinda cool 9/10. What about if you use the tabard from Magni’s reputation? The azure/blue one :thinking: (champion of Azeroth rep)

Nice Blood Knight transmog!

The sword reduce it to 9/10

I used if for a while and it fits better, specially the chest and belt gems combo, but i don’t like the ruby. Thanks :slight_smile:

5/10 not a fan of removing shoulders and the colors are dull. Too big difference on boots, chest ang gloves when mixed like that. Looks like your in leveling mode with a sword you just picked up.

1 Like

9,5/10
Only 2 set pieces, everything matches. For me, the headpiece breaks the mog a little bit. Otherwise perfect.

1 Like

8/10

I don’t thik the glove is the best fit, otherwise very pleasant.

Hard to find a good head without it being another piece of a set already used or that looks good on orc. Any suggestion?

For next person - rate the one above me. Ive been eated already and simply responded :slight_smile:

Try the rogue necromancer’s hood.

Or the Azure squallshaper’s helm.

Dirty feet but overall I like it. 7.5/10

4/10

Kinda all over the place and messy