Rate the tmog above youšŸ’ƒ (v3.0)

Remove the helm so you can see better other peopleā€™s mog :blush:
3/10 because itā€™s almost a full set.

Ty for trying to flame me from your alt Ewiley but your lack of tmog knowledge isnā€™t a valid criticism

Also 8.5/10, looks way better

Scary set, but could be better indeed. The upside is that it fits a good tabard of old.

4.5/10

Ahh, Dunks - glamorous as ever, 0/10 from me :rofl::rofl: just joking you are the queen of mogs 10/10

1 Like

The green and crystals is okay - not really my thing (reminds me of draenei too much), but itā€™s all subjective, right.
I really donā€™t like that tabard with those pieces though. 6/10. :sweat_smile:

Youre a gnome - i can just about see the top of your head :rofl::rofl: 7/10 if youā€™re going for the Neset Hemingwary look

Great but the tabard throws it off for me. Maybe try

1 Like

Love the love theme you got there.10/10 from me.:star_struck:

1 Like

Looks nice, like a nature themed dh.

Fits well together 10/10

(No idea why my weapon doesnā€™t show)

2 Likes

Looks good, like the monocle. Only questionable part would be the chest, solid other than that.

8/10

1 Like

Shoulders and weapons are not fitting very well :disappointed: 6/10

Natural and pretty, as a huntress should be. Bonus points for your top!

8.5/10

PS: my transmog is a blood troll servant set, inspired by Captain Konrad, who initially spied on, then led the trolls of Nazmir.

I mean, Iguess! ā€¦8/10 for lore reasons but justā€¦4/10 it doensā€™t suitā€¦
if you wanna look like a troll just reroll to the best race in the game (ignore that i am not posting from my troll profile)

This looks very neat! Not a huge fan of DH class, but I love the aesthetics! Well done!
10/10

Clean and simple, could be Gimli himself. You look like a proper dwarf :blush: 10/10

Not much tmog but however it does look very good. 9/10

1 Like

2/10 - my man your shoulders are all outta place and the colours make you look like a Disney job - i gave you an extra mark for your name, i like the PC cases

3/10
shoulders are cool, but this helmet doesnā€™t really correspond to weapons style( color only). Sword and mace isnā€™t really something that combines this good imo.

10/10 This transmog really captures the Sinā€™dorei vibe and makes for an excellent Blood elf transmog. :pinched_fingers: Peak class/race fantasy transmog

1 Like

3/10 ā€¦Boring and generic transmogā€¦ And that shoulder pad really doesnā€™t look as cool as I think you had in mind. Also the boots are too clunky for a Vulpera.