Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

Uhhh
 Yeah exactly that. Im too poor for real tier 3 and I wanted to make my own budget one that doesnt look over the top!

1 Like

Better than having the full set imo, people running around in full t3 look like showoffs to me anyway, it’s nice to see a mix’n’match of it.

1 Like

10/10 you look good, p.s, please shave that bum fluff off that upper lip :joy::joy:.

Only joking :yum:, if you like that feature, I can bear it, for the transmog is good.

1 Like

Hmm not bad not bad. Seen a lot worse but seen better too. Top half is matched well and the feet are excellent. Only thing is the gloves, the cuffs are way out there.

Over all 8.5/10

Well , off pieces doesnt really match with the other pieces . 3/10 from me.

I find it a bit messy, I like the theme, but there are too many details that make it look a bit confusing to me. I’d say 7.5/10.

Aaaand it’s time to rate my plate set too. I know weapons kind of suck but, I’m gonna replace them with those awesome weapons from shadowlands intro if they become moggable!

For me it’s a 7/10, I like the medieval towns guard vibe it has, it looks simple yet clean, must say that it’s not 100% my taste tho haha. Good mog nontheless!

Not bad,especially considering lvl limitations. 8/10

5/10 for the sexy cloak

2 Likes

I give solid 8.

“This user’s public profile is hidden.” out of 10

2 Likes

Not really my thing, but looks nice, 7/10.

Bronze age hunter barbarian .Love it 9/10

Very fierce looking and well made can not fault it 10/10

2 Likes

Nice overall composition, the weapon tho, I don’t really get it. The colors work, but they’re a bit mashed up, making the tabard itself disappear a bit. I would try to create a bit more contrast maybe, to make some parts more visible than others
 Aside for this, it’s very nice, it’s a 8/10 for me!

6/10, fitting colours but bit too dull for me.

Ohhh 10/10 looks really cool.

2 Likes

Well used of Heritage armour i believe. But it is too simple and casual for my taste. There is nothing glory about it. So: 6/10

2.5/10 poor effort.

It’s a full set minus helmet. Nothing creative or transformative done, it’s a 2/10 for me.