Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

Dont like the crown or that you are missing weapons BUT the rest looks so pretty so i gave 8/10 would be atleast 9/10 if you added weapons.

The Armor suits well for a male bloodelf rather than a female. The weapons are slightly pixelated to give it an “8”.
Overall, I would say 7.5/10. She looks like a paladin that her enemies must respect

The most void elf you could possibly aspire to be. I rate you five tentacles out of five.

2 Likes

Looks a little, empty to me, but still not bad though, i’ll give it a 6.5 because i feel like its pretty empty, but i do like the colors so far.

It’s missing the shoulders, true. I need to fix that.

Skip me! Judge Boio.

very solid transmog.

9/10.

That’s something I haven’t seen before. That’s a 9 out of 10!

I feel like the weapon is a little overpowering, but in general a really good mog! 8/10

Wouldn’t like to stumble on you in Alliance zone during night 9/10.

Normally demon hunters don’t look like demon hunters when their chest isnt visible, so the fact you have managed to pull it off satisfyingly is a big plus. 9/10 from me.

2 Likes

Really like this, works well. 9/10

the belt ruins it

Looking good Lann! Although might be better with darker coloured weapons.

@Sharilyn: 9/10
Very awesome Tmog, considering it consists of random pieces. I first thought it is a complete set. Well done!

I like it works really good on an orc just you miss something on you head so 9/10

9/10 waterbender.

2 Likes

Clean and simple 8.5/10

Very interesting combo of brown and purple. I really like how the brown layer of the shoulder almost looks like it’s part of the bear from the helmet.

9/10

1 Like

Looks extremely sinister, Haven’t seen that combination of transmog before. Super sick 9.5/10

1 Like

Sorry if I sound like a prat here but I’m gonna be honest.
To me it looks like you’ve spent your entire balance on that one helm and tried to find gear of similar colouring to go with it as best you can.
To be fair it does look pretty sleek and nice, so I’ll give you that. 7/10 <3