Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

Very priestessy, I like the set, alot is from one set, but it still looks good which is what all of this is about, will give it a
 7/10! Looking good!

I like it!
The whole thing goes together really well - only thing I’m not too sure about is the bow (I can imagine the default legion artifact would go pretty nicely with it having the quiver), but it’s still a solid 9/10!

7/10.

Outfit looks cool and ready for those pub fights
 But Goblins
 I am sorry.

#SylvanaLoyalist

It’s too dark for my taste for a pala, but it looks well put together, so 9/10

1 Like

Its cool and all that you have old Naxx gear on but I personally don’t feel its a great looking set and the staff doesn’t go well with it.

7/10 for the gold farm effort or long standing player.

Really well done.

9/10

a bit too much from the same set but what you combined it with fits well and it really suits your void elf but the sword doesnt fit at all

7/10

Orcs just come back from catching his lunch! 7/10

Very good ! i like off hand the most . 9/10

Fits a paladin theme well, I just don’t really like the helm, 8/10

1 Like

Well if you wanna look like a farmer then you kinda nailed it 9/10

Its really well put together, I like that you have tried to link the shield in with the boots and belt which does make it look better but that shield is the weak link in my opinion.

Decent though, 9/10

Not a fan of the overall aesthetic but points for decent color matching, 5/10.

erm
 we can’t even see it to rate it?
don’t ask me to check his warcraftlogs or his wow armory.

You chose the colours I like so I’d say in general a 7 but I have to take one point because I think there’s something with the head I dont like, it doesn’t fit. So its a 6, not outstanding but not bad!

Looks decent.
The scratch cloth on your belt matches your chestpiece.
The yellow parts of your set (I think those are supposed to be gems) match with your blond hair.

7.5/10

1 Like

7/10 looks decent, there’s definitely something in this mog but I am not convinced on the chest piece, always though rogues look odd in robes.

Not fan of hairstyle.Armor is great ,weapon match well.Love the "dark mage " overall impression 7.5/10

I really like the shoulder mog and all druidish look mogs. Perfect! But I would find some head mog for it!
9/10

1 Like

looks very basic. nothing fancy 7/10
at least it’s color coordinated.