Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

Well rounded mog, looks servicable

It’s the old tier in HD! I like it, but isn’t that a full set? Either way it looks good on an undead

1 Like

I like it! You look like an NPC in Goldshire.
9/10

1 Like

pretty original look, also, purple so that’s a win, your weapons. are they in the process of mogging and haven’t registered yet?. or do you actually like them?
could have been a 10 otherwise :slight_smile:

mine is a crude homage to one of my favourite movie characters.

1 Like

Thanks,
I didn’t really notice the different res of the sets because I’m playing in low quality mode for a while now due to hot weather and wanting my graphics card to kick out less heat.
I’ll definitely go and give another look to it, see if I can find a similar but better quality piece.

crocodile dundee!! lol
I mean if I got that right, then you get 10/10 because it made me think of him straight away XD

1 Like

for some reason my posts disappeared as soon as I posted them on my alt
 so I’m realy not happy right now and having to post a link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/quelthalas/kijou
sorry for my muted tone , try to imagine how upbeat and excited I was

I guess I didn’t notice there was any res difference as I have been playing the game in low quality to reduce how much heat my PC kicks out in this hot weather.
I’ll look for an alternative.

crocodile dundee, right? I mean that is what jumped out at me straight away, I was pretty elated. if it is Crocodile Dundee than you get 10/10 because it was very obvious to me.

don’t rate me, rate my alt plz. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/quelthalas/kijou
and the back - https://imgur.com/CUIG9qF (this cloak is intentional, kijou doesn’t own it yet)

1 Like

how exactly did i bring negativity to the thread?? you were the one who attacked me for no apparent reason. you still have to answer my question why you are specifically attacking me and not others. i am not talking about other people, i am talking about you.

i am STILL waiting for you to quote the rules where it says there cant be sets. if you cant do that you re being mean for no reason other than you dont like sets and then its just your opinion.

except this isnt a competition. where does it say that? we are just here to rate the transmog of the poster above. there is nothing to “win”. there is no rivalry.

yet it wasnt my turn. yeah i didnt write skip because i have just literally been rated and was just responding to the person who rated me, even replied to her/him instead of creating an independent post.
going by that logic, you havent wrote skip in any of your comments either now, so do you want people to rate you everytime you reply to me? i highly doubt that.

i rated Eviannahs, Triadne rated me. it was your turn to rate Triadne, not me.

maybe take your own advice first. someone wears a set and likes it, so what? just let them. just move on.
and no, i am not mad about you giving me a low score, i really dont care about this as much as you do apparently, infact, i dont care at all. i just came to see some nice comments and transmogs and participate in the fun, thats it.
i mean, if someone takes this way too serious, then its you.
i am mad because you decided to crap on me for no reason at all.

if full sets dont deserve any score at all, fine. thats your opinion and you are entitled to it. however, there is literally no reason to be mean about it.

again. its not a competition. competition have rules, which you refuse to quote me.

oh yeah skip me, happy now? anyways, im done, this isnt worth fighting over.

sory for derailing the thread a little everyone.

Can you stop? here. 10/10.

Master of creativity. No one could have pulled off a gladiator set better than you. Congrats. Now stop posting and allow others to do their rating.

ok no worries

last post -

(Rating your Alt)
Weapons color looks off.
I don’t really like the matching with chest and helm doesn’t fit monk’s theme in my opinion.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, chest might fit better in-game.
5/10

Very original DK outfit, i like it and it fits your avatar!

Thanks, I’ve taken your feedback and changed the head. I wasn’t liking it either and I forgot I had this head in my collection

I actually really like this and It looks great on a Kul’Tiran. Definitely something I haven’t seen before! 9/10

1 Like

That is dope, quite rare to see a TMOG of that colour, and it all fits together really nicely, belt and shoulders match perfectly!

9/10!

Liking the colour scheme, fits all around and it quite creative.
8/10 from me <3

For me can you do my main, can’t change my character on the forums for some reason, cheers :D.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/kalliopio

2 Likes

I like the theme, quite original i might add, never seen that headpiece on a plate user !

1 Like

Good combination of red and yellow :slightly_smiling_face:

I Like it, if Xavius had his personal army of lumberjacks to clear Darkheart Thicket, you would be the crew leader! :smiley:

4 Likes

I see a fellow manchestER I give 2 high fives, 10/10

A Guard, a honorable member of the Alliance, I like it, looks epic, ready for Shadowlands he is, 10/10

1 Like