Rate the transmog above you šŸ„ƒ

Amazing glasses. By looking only at avatar I can tell Zymara is a very stylish person. Gloves dont match the outfit but I like the overall look. If I met you on friday night in one of taverns Iā€™d buy you a drink.

1 Like

I like this, except the goggles, they do not match very well. If you have engineering, you may try Fire goggles instead. 9/10.

I can see what youā€™re going for but the tabard doesnā€™t match 7/10

The colours are a bit mismatching and Iā€™m not a fan of that dress. I like the weapon and the set seems suitable for a void elf caster, though.

6.5/10

Pretty nice
Still not the biggest fan of crowns, especially copper crowns, but it looks nice with this copperish mog, giving a bit void ā€œrustedā€ fell from grace vibe
9/10

8/10
Pretty standard demonologist transmog but it fits your character well. I especially like this Thalkiel appearance
And it might be just a modelviewer bug but your shoulders are ridiculously big :laughing:

8/10 dont really have anything to say about it :smiley:

8/10 looks cool and very fire mage.

8/10

I like this ice-cream looking dress. Yummy night elf :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3/10 itā€™s very basic

Shoulders, gloves, waist, cloak and head are all random pieces not part of a set. Thereā€™s only 3 pieces of the set. So iā€™ll take that as a big compliment. :wink:

Skip me, just wanted to respond, do Dragonsworn next.

8/10 for Dragonsworn,
I like the whole blazing idea but I feel like the helm , while it fits the whole colour scheme, still feels a little bit of a mismatch of the fiery blazing idea

7/10
The helmet and the Zealous argus set is a good combo, boots donā€™t really match though. Iā€™d also recommend trying some dark shirts to hide your skin, itā€™d take you from looking like a human in spooky clothing to looking like an actual spooky creature

1 Like

9/10 Looks almost like full set
Tho it would look even better on fat races :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it a bird? Is it a cow?
Itā€™s birdcow.

I do like that set, but you get minus points for the dress. It makes you look like a walking totem of sorts (and thatā€™s not my kind of thing).

7/10

2 Likes

8/10

love the indiana jones vibes but you really should put on shoes. :blush:

2 Likes

@op You didnā€™t see the thread from last week? I doubt it.

@schmu

Some purple elf/10

2 Likes

Very manly transmog. The beacon of Alliance, the biggest trendsetter and influencer this gameā€™s seen. We should all aspire to be more like Retributor!!!

1 Like

7/10

The issue is the blue on the armor break all the harmony, the way to fix it is to set hairstyle red and all the gear red ( i mean blue part -> red part) and will look great :smile:

Hello furry dogperson,

I must say that I admire your use of metal. One can always craft the finest things from metal. Metal is our friend. So you, my good boy, are also our friend.

I rate your transmog 8/10.

Now sit and you shall receive a treat!

Kind regards,

Professor Sparkplug

1 Like