Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

*Adjust the purple crystal glasses *

Professor Sparkplug,

I’m dissapointed about the lack of scientist outfit
You are more like an archeologist, or “adventurer” than a man Gnome of science!
Non the less, you are looking good in them!
I rate your choice of clothes 8/10

Yours Sincerely,
Professor Zymara, Scholar of Antiquities

1 Like

I thank you kindly for your assessment. This is indeed my ‘out and about’ attire. When I provide one of my famous lectures I am of course appropriately dressed. And it goes without saying that when I am engaging with my scientific tinkering, I wear the much needed protection as required per the Gnomish Tinkering guidelines, section 2 paragraph 3.

The next poster may disregard my attire and judge the wonderful Zymara’s outfit.

Kind regards,

Professor Sparkplug

1 Like

@ Zymara since sparkplug’s already gotten his rating

I have to be completely honest, your pieces don’t really fit together aside from the full duskhaven set (minus the hat ofc), the gloves look out of place, the gold on your belt is brighter than the gold on the set and the staff is a wildcard. I like the purple on your goggles and the crystal on the gloves matching, maybe that’s something you can build upon.
I’m guessing this set was built to match the Black Dragonscale Backpack? I know it’s a hard one to transmog around, the dukshaven/darkmoon suits are almost mandatory, but there’s room to improve here

3/10

9/10 I like it but the boots kind of look out of place, just not quite the right colour for the rest of you mog.

Nah sry I didn’t see it :confused:
My bad

You hid your character’s profile so it was a pain to find you lol.

I like how basic your mog is, not everything needs to be huge and flashy. Colours fit well. 8/10.

1 Like

Really like your mog i give you 9 /10 really put together well i cant give you a 10/10 as i dont like your hair or beard style .

1 Like

Nice colors and theme, love the weapons they give a spectral look 9/10

1 Like

A true warrior of Elune. However I do not like the staff and the belt. While the belt is thematic, the way it looks on the dress kinda ruins it. As for the staff, can’t say I like older transmog weapons with few exceptions. 8/10

1 Like

Kinda looks like one of those “epic” heroes in those mobile games.

6/10

1 Like

I love it - Curses an curves lol

Mostly a full set but different shoulders. The shoulders do go well though but I’ll have to give it a 4/10 for most of it being from the same set.

Naked Illidan?

10/10

1 Like

Typical, but not a cliché Human Warrior mog
9/10
I guess its really hard to find a nice helmet for this mog

1 Like

9/10 Vulpera Pirate uwu

2 Likes

I’m a Vulpirate! (But not an UwUlpirate)
(Skip me^^ )

Hidden profile cant rate

1 Like

My bad. Didn’t even realize haha :rofl:

Skip me

Kaifina, you need either post a picture with the transmog or make the profile available for everyone. (typo)

Postings a picture of my belf.

3 Likes

@Furyeclipser because he has been skipped.

9/10

Nice themed mog , would be soo great if Hightmountain tauren.

I just don’t understand the chest with bone and purple style.

1 Like