Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

You look more like a lock than a priest but i really like it not sure on helmet so 9/10

Fancy hat, but the rest of the mog is well
not my style. Belt doesn’t fit, need black or red, boots are oke. 7/10

8/10 nice mog sexy yet subtle, only thing I’m not feeling is the weapon and the enchant. Overall a real nice plate set that I may or may not be borrowing aspects from.

i kinda like it kinda not.
8/10

1 Like

Naughty born in a themed set 10💜/10💜

1 Like

That really suits a Nelf bit bright for a DK but 10/10

1 Like

Holy wow what a nice Paladin set. I really love your weapon and shield. 9.5/10.
:candy: :candy: :blush:

(My set is more like a RP set, i see my character selling candy and other sweets in a shop so she is wearing her work attire. To person who rate my set why and what she wearing clothes like that. :D)

2 Likes

Yours really works and she looks so cute yet deadly at same time only thing i can say about is the pants but at level 64 i doubt you have much to work with so 10/10

1 Like

Hello fellow priest. The set looks good on a Draenei and very priest like but its should really as its a full set designed for a priest. Weapon match isn’t great however and I feel it could be better. 7/10

Odd combination of sets, but I really like it.
Would change the head thingy though, feel like there are better options available. It’s a 9.8/10 for me.

1 Like

10/10 you look like you defend the moon priestess. I love it.

1 Like

I could totally see meeting you in Loch Modan when questing. That’s an easy 10/10 from me, I love the dwarf patrols

2 Likes

You look magnificent! The tabard is not glorious but it is not bad either! 8,5/10

9/10, you look awesome.

Really like the flashy crystals and furs thing you got going for a draenei shaman, very fitting, not entirely sold on the gauntlets but all in all a great mog.

9/10

9/10 nice one

Suits your race, very dark and mysterious 8/10. Only thing for me is staff could use replacing at some point imo.

1 Like

Ohhh I like it, very simple but pretty cool, you look like an actual dwarf hunter, not a christmas tree.

The only thing that I don’t like are the boots, tried to use them myself but they are just so big they don’t really fit imo.

8.5/10

Its Shamanistic, it’s Wildhammer, I may even steal it, it’s a perfect 10!

1 Like

I love that top on hunters gives really nice tattoos. Nice mog 10/10

1 Like