Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

Must be Sinaaki or Alewin :thinking: .That being said, everything match plus rare shoulders
8/10

No i am just me :slight_smile: but thank you for score :slight_smile:

Please rate Fury

1 Like

What a tank, 10/10

1 Like

Approve of the purple.
Not so much approval of the vulpera pelt on your head.
7/10

1 Like

Mad Max Furry Road.
Nisha would be proud.
9/10

9.5/10. That chest piece, even though it looks great, is really difficult to match with other pieces, for some reason. But you pulled it off.

nice job.

Blood elf scholar, 8/10. Very clean and true to your race :ok_hand:

I really really like it and i want to give it a 10/10 but not sure on weapon so 9.5/10

9/10 nice and purple which looks so cool with that black hair! :purple_heart: I’m just not a fan of the boots and belt.

Very pretty DK like it a lot only thing i would do different is hairstyle but that is just me so 10/10

Usually i dislike these shoulders because they are overused but it goes really well with the rest of your set and the dark eyes.
Since u mentioned the hairstyle, lately im super into braiding my hair so that hair + the set is 10/10 from me all together. :slight_smile:

(I’m not wearing bras, i’m a risen gladiator from the Naxxramas era of pixels)

1 Like

9/10 I really like it. Very gothic and vampiric to me.

1 Like

10/10 love the Draenei shaman look to it

1 Like

I can not fault it that set is just majestic i would just change hair and beard and colour of them but that is personal taste so 10/10

7/10, OK. Many people walk around in that set

7/10 Just for the fact that a DK has the confidence to dress like a drifter while charging into battle

I do like the dress, but i am not a fan of the shiny green stuff. It’s too shiny. 7.5/10

I like it. It’s a Farstrider look I think, but very simple. 8.5/10

1 Like

It’s very
bright. Definitely gives off a blood elf vibe, but doesn’t really have that “wow” factor.
Maybe a 7?

I like it looks like you a pirate hanging out in a bar
8/10

1 Like