Rate the transmog above you đŸ„ƒ

you wear that really well, love everything but the shoulders, i don’t like these crazy big things they insist on making and those don’t say worgen or hunter at all, but the rest
oh yes
:slight_smile:

love that screenie btw, love how you colour coordinate with your wolfhawk (one of my favourite mounts)

2 Likes

9/10 love the red gold and white vibe, goes well with a fire mage :slightly_smiling_face:

9/10, a proper looking gladiator especially with those tusks.
Love it!

2 Likes

Good looking and matching items. Could maybe change the tabard but otherwise it pretty solid. 8/10

Really like everything apart from the head piece looks really off so 9/10

Really jelly of your the first satyr’s spaulders but really love the mog you’ve got going on, very slick. 10/10

5/10
meh

Shoulders don’t fit to the rest. 7/10

Nice for shammy but if your ears would be hided would be even more perfect!
9/10

Everthing okay
Except your staff
Thats
 not really

8/10

1 Like

I like it’s simple style, except the staff doesn’t fit.
7/10
(I’m the op btw, this my shammy)

1 Like

8/10
looks cool. and cool mix of gear all fitting.

1 Like

6/10 : don’t taken it personally but there is a lot going on, I am unsure if the colors work. Nevertheless it is good to see a paladin using flame details!!

1 Like

I like it very simple but pretty but I feel the staff is a bit off so I am giving you a 9/10

Profile is hidden 

Disappointed / 10

1 Like

Thank u for telling me 

@Dankula
8/10
Interesting dh take. Nice to see not the same mog on all dhs. Got a really nice cibe and contrast with the dark body but flashy purple weapons. Really like it.

@Zuelia

7/10
Purple druid looks quite nice. Fits the current theme of the expansion too. Set goes well together. Doesnt have much druid theme to it tho, and perosnally not a fan of helmet

1 Like

I really like it, the weapon fits perfectly.

This makes me miss class sets :frowning:

10/10

1 Like

works really well, a classic witcher look, not your typical demon hunter, might pick some weapons to go better with it but overall, very nice

I would maybe try the chest that matches the pants (the thorium one), but otherwise it’s really good! I love the metal/molten theme 9/10