Rate the transmog above you - part 14

9/10, nice but the weapon could be better. I like the shoulders with that robe.
Felhunter looks good 9/10
change your hair maybe to something greenish...???

Don't mind my offhand it is the same as mh ingame
I didn't like it. It is not a thing for me. Its just too simple i know it is a rogue but you look like a level 10 rather then 120 It is just there is none glory. And weapons doesn't match with the hole set. They not even match with themselves. 2/10
5/10 - Not fond of the cloth sets in general although gloves shoulders and headset are superb! While the set colors blend well together I do not think it is the best choice to put your skin tone and eyes to advantage.
Interesting tmog. Very solid looking and fits a fury ork warrior. Donā€™t think the weapons go particularly well. I donā€™t think the tabard is necessary. 6/10
9/10
8.5/10. The pants don't really fit with the rest. Love the chest tho.
8/10, everything looks pretty good but the bow doesnt match. Something green/brown and it would look awesome
8/10 Very nice set, love the dragon rider stuff from island drops amazing pieces and you fit them in well with the rest for the whole fel green theme. Only reason not higher score is I find the green doesnā€™t go well with the void elf colours. However thatā€™s just personal taste the set is great put together.
1/10 scuffed NPC
Looks sick af, maybe change the one hand to a darker skull?

9/10
Love the Wolf/Fur mix you've got going. Really works well 8.5/10
The theme is nice, but there needs to be more allosterism between the colours.
6/10
You look too simple. But i guess thats the thing you are trying to do. If it is you did well
8/10
But if that wasn't the point
2/10
Lorainee.
4/10 for this regular VE transmog. And this staff does not match at all.
Doesnt make sense to me

3/10

did somebody say jinrokh the great apocalypse
Not bad, a bit flashy, but not bad. I'll give you 9/10, for using mostly just a set, but it still looks nice.
It's pretty good and different from most rogue mogs, but I don't like the weapons and the hood. 8/10
7/10

Not my taste but it feels (edit, typo) simple yet sophisticated along with a tiny touch of fabulous thanks to the shoulders and moon-on-forehead
10/10 sick job. Look like ingame main arc char