Rate the transmog above you - part 14

Could use a helm with a better tint or alternatively add in a chest & leg piece with same color tint as the head piece to smooth it out.

6/10

Looks lethal. Might be a little to much going on. Rogues are best with a minimal appearance imo. 7/10

I’m torn.

On one hand it’s a nice transmog but I don’t feel it fits the traditional look of a DK and would be better for an IF Dwarf

On the other hand, even though it doesn’t fit the traditional look of a DK, for a Dwarf DK I can actually see it working.

It’s either a 7 or 8/10

The set looks good on female blood elf, real goth chick image. The helm goes well with the catalysmic felweave set.
You have taken in condsideration what suits your charcter, but you will lose some for no originality. Not a bad thing because sometimes the sets are too good to pass up and subtle changes (like helm) can improve it, like you have displayed. Thats why I give you…
8/10

Very good, looks like a blacksmith roleplayer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8/10

You were going for a forest style but the parts just don’t seem to match… 4/10

Colours all work great together! I think it needs a flashy belt or something in the middle to make it really stand out.

6.5/10

5/10, the pants and hammer doesn’t really match with the upper body gear, and I’m not really sure what kind of style you are going for.

8/10. The alliance theme is pretty good and the colour is consistent, but your crossbow doesn’t quite fit in; the blues are the wrong shade completely. Plus there’s little horde insignias on it, but that’s a nitpick :stuck_out_tongue:

7/10

The green fire theme is nice but you simply used one whole set beside the helmet and im not too much a fan of doing that

7.5/10

I do like it but the weapons seems out of place and neither does the belt. But I do quite like it.

8/10 really nice druid set theme. Not seen often :slightly_smiling_face:

Oldschool but to simple for my personal taste. 5/10

I sortof like the transmog, but the shiny weapon has to go. Not a fan of the goggles, they don’t fit with the mog. 7/10

I’ll say 8/10, simple, but u looks like a NPC and it makes u special

9/10, really love the colors and theme. It would be a 10/10 but i don’t like worgens.

1 Like

Not so sure about the weapon and mask… the rest looks pretty good tho.
8/10 because you’re voidelf and i hate traitors to the glorious horde.

Looks pretty good except for the belt, 9/10.

Pretty cool and lore appropriate, looks like a spellbreaker. I think you should use another weapon that is more blood elf like though. 7/10

For my mog, the offhand is not supposed to be there. (armory bug)

8/10

Like the “I’m not one of your average nature loving tree hugging dudu” look. The boots make your feet look really big or is that just me?