Rate the transmog above you - part 14

The overall look is oke-ish, just those shoulders, too much green glow on them to fit with the rest of the mog. 7/10

A bit too simple for my taste. 4/10

I hate the goggles, I see where you’re going with the shield but it’s not quite there, also the torch is a bit missplaced. But overall I love the colortheme matching going on with the armour!
7/10

I’m working towards getting the mythic version of the hood to match better, but no luck!

Pretty much the new WF set but I like the additions.

8/10

8/10
I like it, the color combination and style is different from alot of other mage mogs i have seen. The only thing I would change is the weapons to something more frost/ice themed to match the shoulders.

Looks pretty good apart from the boots.
Too low-res in comparison and kinda big.

8/10

9/10 really like the fel look. Like that you didn’t go for super big shoulders @Anethia

I like the dark and gloomy look and it works surprisingly well with the darkspear tabard. It is also refreshing to see this on a druid. 10/10

1 Like

I love everything about this besides the staff (though I can’t really think of one that would suit much better off the top of my head) .
9/10

looks pretty good with the bow, but the only 2 things that bother me are the helmet and the shoulders, i dont know why but i dont see them fit a blood elve.

7,5/10

Couldn’t be more void if it tried, it’s totally dripping with edge! Not to my taste at all, but it’s still deserving of a solid 8/10.

9/10

Good colour matching, absence of shoulders and a simple eye patch have more effect than layers and layers of armour for a rogue. The image says to me ‘I hang out in dark taverns, I know a thing or two about how things go and I’m no stranger to watching my back’.

1 Like

A true orc soldier of the horde. Nice mog, nothing too fancy and keeping it simple. 9/10

Low Res mog and imo the pieces don’t fit. 6/10

Colours match but it’s kind of boring and too bulky. 5/10

9/10, it has that vanila feelings and i like it. Bonus points for nelfie and druid. <3

lawl, he was mad so he came on his alt to rank me 5/10. Green set is ugly, 4/10 imo

I will build a golden statue of your character in the capital city of germany if you can prove that this is an alt of someone here.

Sorry bro but it’s not my fault that your transmog sux :frowning: - Buying a full set from a vendor for 100 gold doesn’t make your char pretty, 5/10 was actually quite generous

rate Basyxqt

Love the nature theme going on all fits together as well as the colour scheme, looks like a legit druid transmog. The mace looks like it was crafted in the emerald dream itself i really like it 9/10 :grin:

10/10 fierce combatant, would fear you on the battlefield, also rockhard nipples which implies you fear no man.

1 Like