Rate the transmog above you - part 14

7/10

I like the little details with the green and purple. But the low res robe brings the whole set down unfortunately

The top part of your set looks very nice, but the set is too top heavy so i would change the boots and pants.

I love the simplicity of it, works well on a blood elf. 9/10.

1 Like

I can see why you have it but that hat looks bit plain compared to other pieces of gear you have. Still I like the rest so 9/10.

Hmph! Ok, I guess…for a gnome…

(Great outfit, easily a 10 - suits both your race and class!)

The bartender girl from the pirate taverns, like it so much 9.5/10

1 Like

Oh, a Bwonsamdi follower over here? Looking good but the feathers on the weapons don’t fit the skeletal armor. 8.5/10

1 Like

It definitely fits your race and i like the heritage armor more with that robe. 7/10

That looks pretty great! Solid choice of armor and color schemes. 9/10
(I reckon it would go well with the default marksmanship legion artifact too - the blueish bow and quiver combo)

9/10 Cool looking mog that is spot on for a goblin

1 Like

Someone is a realy sexy pirate. Normaly i wouldn’t like basic things but if i am gonna rate under the thema you tried to do i would rate 9/10. I am ready for anything you would captain. :wink:

1 Like

@Férdinand

You look absolutely awesome dude! Great job on your mog there 10/10 Seriously, well done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You look like a creature of a nightmare I like it very much. 10/10

1 Like

I love the worgen heritage armor, and I really like your take on it! 10/10!

Very good color mix, hair armor and weapon looks nice together 10/10

Admiral Tethys! Do you use the parrot as well? :smiley:
9/10

Yes i do. And the pirate flag :slight_smile:
I like your mog, the belt fits nicely for a vulpera 8/10

1 Like

8/10 a true pirate hehe, not bad, but starting to be little bit bored whit pirates :stuck_out_tongue:

It is so simple and looks so dramaticly basic, i am sorry but not in the goodway. It almost looked like a something came out of runescape. The crown is a nice touch tho. But unfortunately imo shoulders not going well with rest of the stuff
I would say 6/10

10/10 :grin: