Rate the transmog above you - part 14

Basic looks but it all matches very well, 8/10

Looks really nice 9/10 but tabard does not really fit into it.

Alright this is by far the funniest yet coolest looking transmog for a dark iron dwarf I’ve ever seen. Never seen that combination, I’m impressed.
10/10

@Flavored

Well it’s a full set, which isn’t really creative, that said it still looks awesome and the legendary glaives fit really well with the mog overall. Solid 9/10! =)

Thorin, from the Hobbit movies was the inspiration for my mog. I need some serious help selecting a flying mount for this mog though, since I can’t find any :frowning: Would prefer a dragon, but any suggested mount that matches the mog overall would be nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rhunok,

I guess it’s hard for me to grade your mog since I’ll be a bit biased since our mogs our similar yet different :). I like the mog but to me the color scheme of that set has always felt slightly off. Also perhaps have a look at a different belt?

Regarding the flying mount I always felt that a simple Gryphon suits best. For ground mounts the Viscous Saber is great!

You look like a grizzled old wardog, who’s somehow found his way leading the king’s guard or something.
It all looks pretty great together except the tabard - it’s a bit off with the rest of it.

9/10

hard to put words on it but i like it! 7.5/10

1 Like

You’d fit right in as Arthas in a machinima. If that’s the look you’re going for then a solid 9.5! I’d go with the undead blue skin customisation tho just to finish it off :grin:

…

I love Nightslayer, and I love steampunk, so I mixed them.

1 Like

9/10 i love your mog.
Perfectly put together imo

I went with something as basic as i could think off.

Dont like
Helm
Shoulders
Weapon
7/10 everything else is ok for a tramp mog.

Seems fine, except the staff is kind of out of place for me, 7/10

I’ve went for an Achilles mog, or a Spartan one as well, hence why it’s full, but it shows the wrong illusion on my weapon -.-

Awesome Spartan transmog! I only think that the blade enchant should be red instead of blue. 9/10

Great hunter transmog, that fits the spirit. 8/10

I like how you design your own style. Only the brown parts and weapons seem a little bit off, 8/10.

1 Like

I love the helm and the colors, especially on a blood elf you look great :slight_smile: 9\10

For some reason I can’t view your profile, some sort of error. But from what i can see form your pic you’ve clearly gone for a Wonder Woman theme? You’ve even nailed the hair colour and skin tone… so from what I can see at least, it’s ace. I’ll give what I can actually see a solid 10.

Full set, but thats not too bad in my opinion.
That helmet though, I always disliked it.
7/10

( The fist wep in my offhand is just to make it seem this char is wielding a single rapier, but we cant hide weapons unfortunately )

6/10 I guess you’re going for the pirate look but it’s still boring for my taste :confused:

Not to mention its just a set apart from the gloves

6,5/10
The leggings and chest feels wrong with the rest or the armor.
And the sword need to be change to feel more Death Knight and not like a ogre sword.
And maybe a Ebon Blade tabard and that fit !

Looks kinda weird but not bad 7/10