Rate the transmog above you - part 14

9/10 you look like a gentle dh rather rdy for war or a Dinner.

8/10 I love the simplicity, but It leaves me with a feeling that something is missing

8/10. well coordinated but not quite fabulous yet, needs some velf arm candy…i am available…

casanova/10

I like it, but I get the feeling boots are too big for that transmog and night elf’s figure. I suggest you try something skinny like the noble fancy boots, that way a little contrast between proportions should enhance the overall figure.

Aside from that, I’d say 8/10! Very light-forgy.

As for me, this isn’t finished yet (gonna replace gloves probably but it will be long to obtain them, so…) but it gives pretty much the idea I have in mind about my hunter.

I find that set very nice actually, it’s just the gun doesnt match at all in my opinion.
Maybe https://www.wowhead.com/item=116566/skettis-gun could fit better

ill give it a 6/10 for now and a 9/10 with a better weapon

7/10 it is quite purple/pink, but nice hehe.

I like the set and I love this helmet. 10/10

Gilnean Nobility style :+1: 10/10

Decent! Reminds me of something out of the Temple of Doom, and that’s no bad thing! 10 crazy-cultists out of 10

1 Like

Yup, it was temporary because I wanted to replace it with this one I have right now (managed to drop it yesterday!). The final piece would be the backpack but that is still a LONG way to obtain it. So this will have to do for now.

Pinchpenny, I like it, simple and in character. It’s something I would RP with! It somehow lacks a bit of character tho. I mean, it HAS character, but I think there could be one more little detail to make it perfect, don’t know what tho (could even be just the hair color!). So, 9/10!

2 Likes

It looks like a proper alliance Hunter 9/10.

1 Like

You look like an undead walking infinity gauntlet.
7/10
Not my cup of tea though.

This is actually a really nice creation. Gear from all over the place that makes a really great looking, cohesive set. Particularly like the match between the Shoulders & Belt, and the legs (I believe?) matching in with the colour patten.

-2 points for being a human but +1 back for using a sword that’s longer than Sargeras’ trouser equipment. 9/10.

1 Like

This is a pretty slick combo paired with the night warrior customization. 8/10

Really handsome outfit. All matches together great. 8.5/10

Colors match perfectly but, on the other hand, it being a slutmog kinda ruins it for me.

5.5/10

8/10, furance Queen.

You look like a tidesage. That’s very cool!

I find the gloves, belt, wep and shield could be improved upon though!
8/10

1 Like

Not sure if its a complete set but really like the marksman / sniper theme, tho the glow from the headpiece i wish was not part of it.

( 9 / 10 )