Rate the transmog above you - part 14

9/10.

I like it, its simple but works well for druid. And it works for tauren which is hard to do. If only it was higher res

1 Like

It’s more or less well put together but I’m not convinced about the weapon (i think there might be a more suitable tint) and the helmet. Both are a bit too blue when put together with the rest.

7/10

9/10

Always nice not to see “The” demon hunter transmog. Very nice looking set, really has that front line on argus vibe to it. Am a big fan of the simple armor sets.

You tried to tie together too many too different pieces.Didn’t quite work out. 4/10

It’s a bit out there, but I actually kind of dig the look! 9/10 for being creative!

AD players always have style with there mogs and you have a really good one I rate it 9/10 because I don’t like the dagger sorry .

1 Like

I like simple sets but I’m not a real fan of the hat. Plus it’s a bit too much simple maybe… I’d say 7/10.

About this set, I’ve finally managed to get it done after several months of grind to find all of the pieces, but it’s worth it, I think.

Really good just not sure on tabard but nice set so will give 9.5/10 .

Rate my mog

20/10
More Troll thighs.

1 Like

8/10 Not perfect ,but good attempt for realistic looking armor.

8/10 Makes me wanna roll a druid <3

1 Like

Hmm… I’d say 6/10 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

10/10 that’s a really cool combination.

Looks ok, full set sadly which makes it kind of boring imo. 6/10

A very classic mog that certainly tells this character has done lots of pvp.
However i am certain there are better shields that could blend in more with the transmog, other than that its pretty cool!

9.5/10

1 Like

i like the idea but i feel like the staff and hands do not match with the rest of the tmog.

hands are dark orange but legs are light orange and then staff is green

7/10 for originality and not just taking a full set

Just the right amount of 3D elements to keep it interesting without going overboard.
The blue and orange tints on the sword tie the helm and chest in with the rest of the armour pieces and the cloak complements the set quite well.
Especially like how the weapon illusion matches the particle effect of the pauldrons too.

Still a bit undecided on the belt but overall a solid 9/10 imo. I do like the look.

10/10. I love it, you sir are a royal elf.

10/10
Nice nordic vibe from it.

Mine is a full set, but I just realy like the Sin’Dorei ranger theme to not wear it.