Rate the transmog above you - part 14

Going for some Wildhammer vibes. I love it 10/10.

not bad fits a dranei well 8/10

The colour matching is well done and I like that its not a set. Not sure that it screams nelf to me, but a solid 7/10

8/10, looks perfect for a troll, getting some witch doctor vibes! But the staff is a little bit too simple for my taste.

1 Like

Your are the nice version of what a druid should be ! Really like it.
9/10

Put a shirt on mate!

You don’t realy look like a warlock too me and I’m not sure about Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. Color matches nicely and I like the skull, 5/10.

10/10 perfect for a Dark Iron Dwarf

8/10, its clean, gives off a sort of mad doctor vibe, maybe it’s the glasses :thinking:

Oh wow, it looks amazing I never even considered that you can make Dreanei Shaman transmog look like it is a something appropraite for both Dreanei and a Shaman. But you’ve managed to pull that off, tribal shamanistic look combined with crystaline dreanei style. 10/10

1 Like

There is something about that heritage set I really like.
The armour pieces all match well and the colours of the scythe are tied together by the choice of chest piece. The weapon’s design was the only thing I was not 100% sure on as it looks a bit too elven.
Well done.
9/10

That’s one awesome looking dwarf! Straight out of one of the artbooks - 10/10!

7/10 pretty cool but most of it is a set

4/10 not much going on there, a bit boring really.

Not bad, not great either 4/10

Cool, but I don’t like the helm!! 6/10

7/10, i really like the more down to earth style but i think it would look more complete with a pirate or buccaneer style hat

Fancy, certainly looks fairly regal - although I’m not a fan of the short sleeves, it seems out of place with all the bulky armour. 8/10

1 Like

Pretty nice 7/10

2 Likes

Nice Tmog, gives me a real demonic feeling 9/10

1 Like

Good look, but its a full set so not much originality to it. Weapons go quite nicely. 7/10