Rate the transmog above you! V7

7/10 its a bit busy but i like the theme you went for!

nice guild name lel

1/10 for not being a hunter :stuck_out_tongue:

8/10 for the druid mog tho

1 Like

Nice Bio Mechanical Mog, I bet it looks a whole lot better in game than on the armoury.
A good 8/10

1 Like

Pretty cool mog, looks very primal troll. 8/10

1 Like

Love how you combined items into an awesome set. Would change the weapon, although the model is nice it doesnt fit. Overall a big 8+

I’ll take it you enlisted as sniper.

Like it, nice Warcraft vibe.

8/10

Sick mog dude. Very burly, brawny and all things orc and violent - but with a twist with the “helmet”. Also, I dig the idea of your character being sort of blind, navigating by other means and wildly flailing his huge bone-staff around…

9/10 for originality

Nice simplistic mog, it fits so well together that it makes me think it is a set but i dont know for sure. Very nice, fits a night elf sentry very well !
8/10

I really don’t want to meet you in a dark alleyway

Spooky/10
Jk. Easily a 10/10

I mostly always like your mogs Taiger and this one is no exception. Maybe the belt doesn’t quite match with the rest of the look but I like the overall use of colours. 8/10

I really like the black/gold combo, and it even fits the eyes.
10/10

I´m still working on the last details on mine

Looks like an npc from Zul’aman.
I like it.
Still pretty common mog.
9/10

I see we both are fans of the LFR Uldir set :wink: + you have that cool tattoo/shirt a lot of people want. The googles are a bit misplaced because they look “high-tech” compared to the very “primal” looking set and the color differs, but otherwise a very “hunter” looking set :slight_smile:
8/10

Fits your race, actually looks quite freaky.

From a Void elf perspective I love it, 9

1 Like

Love that set, used to wear it before blood elf heritage armor came :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 9/10

NH set also looks good on us female pandarians :wink: Almost done with the mythic antorus set, I’m more of a complete set person.

That blood elf set looks quite good yeah, 9/10.

Love the helm, hate the fact that it’s a full set.
6/10

For the Horde! The staff doesn’t match the rest :neutral_face: 6/10

9/10.
Nice to see someone else going for the totally OTT approach!

Looks nice on a draenei, 8/10