Rate the transmog above you! V7

10/10. That set looks amazing on Orc.

7/10

Looks fine a bit too full setty for me.

Really suits troll 10/10

tabard rock but else 6/10. sorry to say. maybe in game it looks better

That chest piece will always look good and really fits Orcs but this just doesn’t look like a Hunter, it gives more of a Warrior vibe. The Knife definitely does not help.

In terms of a general transmog I’d give it a 7/10 but in terms of a Hunter transmog this is going to be a 3/10. It just doesn’t look like a Hunter.

The idea is that I am a blademaster from Warcraft 3, you may have played it.

As for your - idea is clear, no doubt. 10/10. But personally for me more varied sets have more worth. I mean - what a joy to mog pieces that already were designed to be together?

[Next person can skip me if they want]

Yeah I wish I had more creative transmogs, my 2 mains are mostly the same set with a couple of pieces different, I did used to a have a transmog that was lots of different pieces but it was terrible haha.

@Шррг:

That chest piece does indeed look awesome on an Orc. I haven’t actually seen it on another race yet but it seems made for Orcs. My only criticism of the mog are the bracers and boots which are very low-res compared to the rest of the pieces. Overall simple but effective although I do agree with @Teknetia that its not very huntery. 7/10

I like it, although for me it is a bit too simple. 7/10

The thumbnail had me expecting to not be blown away, but you look amazing. Very slick, balanced and it looks like an actual themed set without trying too hard. The legs are particularly nice. The weakest links for me are the boots and shoulders, although they do fit.

8/10

It’s good but it is all from the same set and it is a bit too gold for my liking (but that’s a personal preference).

8/10

6/10, the helm doesn’t really match with the rest and I don’t really like that artifact skin. But the rest looks pretty good on your char

Can’t go wrong with that chest tbh, 7/10.

9/10 solid set!
Not a huge fan of my bow, but there’s not much that goes with this set :frowning:

@Maronax bow fits the mog quite well, 9/10

Its a full set (almost) but dammit it looks amazing on a NE female. 10/10

Kinda ok. Bit boring for my taste.

6/10

Awesome transmog 10/10

P.S. Makes you wonder what is that hood attached to tho :stuck_out_tongue:

7/10 @Angelictear the bow doesn’t really fit with the mog

7/10 it’s alright