Decent but I somehow think the colors could fit a bit better. 6.5/10

ehhhhhh :yawning_face:

5/10

Very boring ToV Full Set.

1/10

New Reno style mobster panda, just missing tommy gun transmog 9/10

1 Like

a very druid looking set i like it 8/10

A bit of a mismatch of clothes but I like how the sharp thumb of the glove mixes with the hawk. The blind maiden shoulder is superb.
5/10

I like simple looks. Great colour scheme :+1:

9/10

I like the theme and you managed to match different pieces well, altho I would be on the lookout for another head, that just looks hideous :frowning:

Bow could also be something else, bit less shiny.

9/10 for the mix!

1 Like

Very nice colour scheme 9/10 :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Looks sick! Just the dagger is a bit out of place

9/10

damnā€¦ for some reason it does not show my transmog :frowning:

10 W out of 10

I actually need an advice on how to get my look even more Infinite and Purple.
Suggestion of items from Vanilla or other memorable expansions would be welcome.
And yes, the Drake must match it.

1 Like

Going for the paladin: 7.5/10ā€¦ I donā€™t like the right (left) shoulder

I like it, very deathknighty(?) Look like you could be an NPC character in a DK area. 8/10

very strong 8/10

I just started wow and only wear leveling gear, is it more then 1/10? :slight_smile:

haha yeah, Iā€™d say itā€™s more than 1/10. While I think the contrast from dark and bright is a bit much, thereā€™s at least some system to it. No idea how to rate it, 4? Itā€™s hard to do something if you are limited. (dont rate my thing, new items fk it up didnt update yet =( )

The energy swords and being faceless is cool. The outfit is mex even though it fits the theme.
5/10

Backalley wizard whoā€™s about to say skidadle skidoodle 6/10, not my style but objectively decent. Well done ^^

1 Like

I get a nature / snowy vibe from the set feel like you have a nice base for making a warm snowy set that you could try make from it 8/10

I like the battle priest/mage theme. 9/10

-1 cuz the chest and the waist areas are weird.

What a wonderful transmog! :blush: You went into the class theming and pulled it off wonderfully! One of my favourite kul titans Iā€™ve seen!
10/10!

1 Like