Rate the Warlock transmog above you! *NEW*

:O Totally fitting for a Warlock 10/10

Guess I'm a bit of the green version of it ;)
You have to give extra sunglasses to everyone watching this set :)

Cape doesn't look good with that set, and you look more than a mage rather than a warlock.
However looks like you have a style, even with your low level.

Score? 8,5/10
Good matching, but the armory picture makes it hard to see the weapon
7/10
The Set fits pretty good, but for me the Wapeon is a bit too fat for a nightborne tiny elf :D

9/10

Attention, Tier police! I dont care :D Skip me if you want
I am not tier police so 10/10 coz I love that tier!
You made a transmog using 3 parts only: Chest, shoulders, Gloves. more than 50% of your set are from fixed tier so gues what, Tier police :)

7/10 but looks nice on Forsaken :)

09/05/2018 20:24Posted by Catchmybolts

Attention, Tier police! I dont care :D Skip me if you want

Was that about me ? ;p
7/10

Love the way you made it work with the head piece. The shoulders with the big disks kinda ruins it for me, just seems out of place.

Sadly my armoury pic doesn't show the animated pink tentacles on the shoulder's, which the whole look is built around :(
6/10
It looks a little bit wierd to be honest, I don't think those parts looks good with each other. But you wanted to make something creative so 8/10
7/10 not a fan of the shoulders.
The tabard kinda looks out of tone but still contribute pretty well to the pimp factor
You need another weapon tho
8/10 for the priest vibes
Tier with just replaced head, not a transmog

7/10
6/10 - Not really feeling it, the helm and shoulders are a completely diff color than robes.
The helmet looks weird in the armory. But for the rest the colours work well for voidelf.
Weapon fits aswell.
Solid 8+
Giving 10/10 (I rarely give 10s)
You took items from different sets and made it work well. You look like a proper shadowmoon orc warlock!

I know my mog is unimaginative but I thought I'd post anyway x)
Staff doesn't look good, most of the parts are not even mogged. 7/10 i'm sorry :(
I'm sorry but i can't give you more than a 6/10. It just doesn't resonate with me
8/10
5/10
Soz just really not a fan of the legion sets at all
6/10
It's ok. Need a belt and maybe some other gloves.