Rate the Warlock transmog above you! *NEW*

Not my style of warlock 5/10
Overall looks fine, not too unique for warlock mogs and i'm not a fan of the shoes. 6.5/10
Not sure about the weapon/off-hand, but I like the colour-scheme of the rest. Nice to see a shade of green other than felfire, looks real nice with the gold

6.5/10
22/09/2018 00:17Posted by Lorctrec
Not sure about the weapon/off-hand, but I like the colour-scheme of the rest. Nice to see a shade of green other than felfire, looks real nice with the gold

6.5/10

pretty solid mog, just looks a bit too busy, 7.5/10
Would look better without the head. 7/10
I actually really like the color scheme you have going here (including the hair coloring!). Even goes well with the weapon. Also enjoy the bare-foot kinda savage look with the furry cloth. 7/10.
Looks nice but a bit too dark imo. A little more purple would make it better.
7/10
Warlock T5. Great set but nothing unique about it. I do like the weapon choices. Shoes are off 5.5/10.
A warlock disguised as some kind of priest
The only giveaway is the green eyes on your shoulders.
7/10 for the unique look
Very warlockish but -1 because i am not a fan of the helmet sorry., 9/10
6apples out of 10 bananas.
5 out of 10, the helm, tabard and the blood troll but plug on a stick completly ruins the T6 look
25/09/2018 12:38Posted by Prossy
5 out of 10, the helm, tabard and the blood troll but plug on a stick completly ruins the T6 look

I like the whole Combat lock look, and the red and brown is a nice theme. Feel that there are a few too many open spaces, makes it look like it doesnt fit properly. Or could be a hunter. other then that i like it.

7/10
I like the blue tones overall, but looks more like a battle mage than a lock.
7/10
old classic set still good 9/10
7/10 I like the color theme, but I need more shadow/death/darkness.
3/10

Not my type of set, at all. Get some shoulders and it might be ok.
I feel like the belt + weapon doesn't fit the rest too well... Love the monocle though!
Would say something like 6 or 7/10.
5/10
A little plain for my tastes, doesn’t say warlock imo
30/09/2018 15:15Posted by Dazzaw
5/10
A little plain for my tastes, doesn’t say warlock imo

that's what I was going for a bit, a warlock hiding in the plain sight given how lorewise warlocks are usually perceived ;) a bit like grey mages in warhammer, pretending they're just minding their own business and god forbid they'd have anything to do with magic :D