Rate the Warlock transmog above you! *NEW*

9/10
Overall I really like your outfit, though thinking there must be some other boots that would look better, but I really like your outfit ;)
9/10
Me Gusta!! :)
8/10 - Very nicely put. Just use a different helm imo, hence -2.
Nice how the helmet works with the betrayer set on VoidElfs.
(I so want upright Orcs now :D)
And how the Ultalash look fits the mog.

Not a great mix and match of items but it works and looks awesome
8-
7/10 but i will change the staff and will be better ;)
Oh my god. your transmog is screaming. but too much Pandaria in my opinion

7,5/10
@Navysilan 8/10 for being deliciously evil. Original.
Looking good! 8/10
For sure not a fixed tier :) looking nice, however in my opinion you should use another tabard, and gloves doesn't match well. And the staff, because you want for fel-mog. However looking good, 8 for transmog plus 0,5 for crativity so take 8,5 :)
30/05/2018 05:57Posted by Navysilan
For sure not a fixed tier :) looking nice, however in my opinion you should use another tabard, and gloves doesn't match well. And the staff, because you want for fel-mog. However looking good, 8 for transmog plus 0,5 for crativity so take 8,5 :)

I would say 8/10 I like what you have gone for but that helm makes you look like you have a red glowing cows face for some reason :S
30/05/2018 14:39Posted by Totlimslock

I would say 8/10 I like what you have gone for but that helm makes you look like you have a red glowing cows face for some reason :S

Is that the old challenge dungeon helm? I always wanted that but never got around to it :( I guess it’ll never be available again?
8/10

This headpiece is terrible :x
5/10 too skinny
Wow. I've never seen that wired transmog before. In my opinion it doesn't work. Scarlet tabard, orgrimar pants, gul'dan shoulders.....

3/10
Is that a store cosmetic head piece? Pay to win, 0/10.

If not, it's pretty terrible ngl. It's just corruptor with another set shoulder although to be fair I could be bias because Troll males just look terrible in robes to me idk.

5/10.
31/05/2018 20:08Posted by Graffa
Is that a store cosmetic head piece? Pay to win, 0/10.

If not, it's pretty terrible ngl. It's just corruptor with another set shoulder although to be fair I could be bias because Troll males just look terrible in robes to me idk.

5/10.

Excuse me, but you're very unfair to me right now. Telling 0/10 because of store item was very unfair, you can't blame me for using that, or maybe just jealous?

Comment "corruptor with another set shoulder". ekhem. Hands are from another set as shoulders, Head is from another thing, only corruptor part is the chest, and belt, so as you can see from 5 visible parts only 2 are from corruptor set ( 1 if we're not counting offparts like belt).

I could say same about your transmog now: T14 just with another shoulders

Consider me as a crying kid but i don't like when someone is that unfair. 1/10 for you
Uhuh okay
8/10
5/10, it's a nice set but minus points for just being a full set. The weapon skin looks good with it but I don't like the cloak.
Not asking to be rated again (we all know Plagueheart is BOSS!) but looking for suggestions for a matching tabard so I can do away with the robe?