Rated 2v2 PvP not giving honour/conquest rewards

Been doing rated PvP and it was working fine until Tuesday 02 Feb 2021, where myself and my friend stopped gaining honour and conquest from rated matches. We are not at the cap, and unrated PvP works fine we get honour no problem. We still gained rating when we won. Tried without add-ons, no change.

In game ticket support told me nothing can be done as there is no proof, but two days later it is STILL broken. Only rated PvP doesn’t work, but we can’t play skirmish because we get stomped every time and it sucks.

This is totally demoralising and game breaking. The response we both had on our tickets was essentially to suck it up and get on with it as there is no proof. It prevented us getting the vault last week, and we can’t do the quest this week. We’ve missed out on the stuff we wanted to do because of it and been told nothing can be done.

I have a screenshot as proof but obviously can’t post it anywhere.

As an aside, I have submitted a bug report however my ticket response requested that I create a forum post. I could not find the “Bug report” section, so I went here instead.

EDIT: I have just seen on bug reports there is a workaround here however it DID NOT WORK https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/not-receiving-honor-or-conquest-from-rated-arena/854645/4.

Hi,
I’m afraid that there is no Bug Report forum in Europe and as such we are unable to handle reports via these forums.

However submitting a bug report in-game is more than welcome as those reports will go directly to our QA and Development teams, and include a lot of background data to better aid those teams in their investigations.

If there is an issue that can be identified then these teams can work to find a solution.

Thank you for getting back to me! Is there anyway I can adjust my report to include a better description or would I have to submit a new one?

You can’t edit it - once it’s been sent, that’s it. I would suggest you do another report just giving the actual facts clearly :slight_smile:

1 Like

ANSWER: This appears to be some sort of hidden mechanic where if both players are close to/below ~500 rating, rewards are not given out every time (probably depends on wins/loses in a row but we couldn’t see a pattern). Don’t think it’s a bug as we couldn’t recreate it. Now we are both ~600 rating, we get rewards fine.

If there is a requirement to be over 500 why dont they just say that
I’ve opened a bunch of tickets and bug reports and no hint of it being fixed

Ticket reports just said I was getting the intended rewards even though im definitely not