Ravenholdt (RP-PvP) Alliance Reconnections

Ahem. Proof of life :stuck_out_tongue: Well, proof of character

were you in redrum on DB also ?

1 Like

Rohin, human rogue.

First guild was The Cartographic Society. I was briefly in Iron Wheel as well, from which I mostly remember Pod.

Bestla, Tyrele, Gurinsson, Baur, Genji, Vance, Piety, Valorous, Whizzle and many others which names I’ve sadly forgotten over the years. Hope everyone is doing well :slight_smile:

edited: yes, we were in RR on Ravenholdt and Defias Brotherhood, just not TVC… Jaa has better memory:3

Yeah I was in RedRum inc for a while! Mainly on Jas back then. Some bugger got the name before I could though so I don’t know what I’ll be calling my rogue. Starting with Quintessa anyway :smiley:

I don’t remember which guild I was part of, but my character’s name was Alazzar, human mage. I do remember it was an RP guild and we used to have RP meetings at the inn in Redridge Mountains.

Did you guys have meetings at the Redridge Mountains inn?

Cool! there was so many good guys back then, can you remember the Druid/Rogue English guy, think he was older than majority of us, think his name was “night” something, and errrm, hunter, elandril i believe, i wonder if Zorah is coming back :o

Ah i remember Jas :slight_smile: Male Human if memory serves me right :slight_smile:

You can find Z and many other rummers on Zandalar Tribe (A)

1 Like

Hi Rohin! Vance here, currently playing as Vancellion at Hydraxian Waterlords on the Alliance side. Come and say hi bro.

i’m playing on ghennas myself but i might make a toon on there just to keep in touch

Guild: Old Town Mob (OTM)
Leader: Panda? Pandi? Pandy?
My character: Warlock Forah

Is there anyone from old Ascending dawn guild or House Harkain coming back for classic ?

I remember some of the great people from those guilds and miss them still…

Anyone from an alliance guild called Shades of the past? Names that I can hardly remember were a night elf warrior Lynette and a gnome warrior called Syrka.

Argale, Human, Paladin
The Harbingers
All my ex mates and the people I knew.

Sup long shot but anyone around from dark saints days?

Ravenholdt was such a good realm, anyone involved in wpvp / remembers me let me know <3

warzoid#21143

Of course you’re remembered Warzoid. But as for Dark Saints, I haven’t seen many old DS members around, tho I did take a year (at least) break from WoW and only just returned… chances are there are not many around (and my post is also kinda late now).

hey man, naimina gnome mage. have you found anyone else? i do not remember many names but pod (gnome mage), matt (human warrior), isabelle (human paladin) and a night elf rogue that had a weird name that looked kinda like “sandwich”.

Nataliya do you remember me Xaru/Iegend I was a human paladin and used spell DMG gear. I remember you well and the guys in Battlelust who were great PvPers - it’s okays if ya don’t it’s been ages but I remember fighting horde with you and the gang. ^^