Raw gold nerfed

skimmed over it, and it’s just something a multiboxer would say to defend this practice.

simple fact is a lot of people are complaining and it just needs to be flatout banned, plain and simple.
keep your customers happy.

So what blizzard will do with gold on bank account? Some of goblins have over 100 milions

Skimmed over and it’s something someone that didn’t skim over would say to accuse without using it’s brain. Read ,try to understand what i wrote ask if you are unsure ,use your brain as much as you can and maybe you won’t start doing bizzare statements. Like being a multiboxer when i’m playing only my paladin 99.99% of the time . And have never multiboxed in my life.

It’s just i can actually think ,not a sheep like you to follow the trend to attack multiboxer. Thanks to them my raiding flasks and potions are cheaper.

If i can’t make gold out of the game i will be 100% leaving , game isn’t worth real money and no i’m not trolling ,13 euro a month for this quality ain’t never going to happen from my wallet .

3 Likes

Atm I can make maybe 20k per 1h 20min but in SL this method will be dead :poop:

So I keep my 3 mil. now so maybe, just maybe I can not be broke mid SL :frowning:

We won’t go broken in SL because there will be plenty of ways to make gold via crafting and with new tokes for crafting you can transform crafter items form past xpacs into 50lvl items which will give you like 50g per item at vendor.
Pretty sure there will be decent amount of ways to make some gold.

I love the “use your brain” attacks, that’s why i skimmed over your post to avoid too much time reading something nonsensical.
Talk about “use your brain” huh?

Thanks to them the economy in wow is in shambles and people like you only care about yourself.
You just want everything for nothing, the same kind of person that would rather draw the wallet than put in some effort.

Useless…

Hope this gets fixed as I know a lot of people that get gold exclusively from mog farming.

3 Likes

There are no attack it’s just the truth and seeing your second post you are just a lost cause. If you can’t spend the time to read an entire post clearly you have no desire to talk about the issue or see counter points ,you are set in your ways a clear case of “i’m always right, i cannot possibly be wrong”.

How is the economy in shambles thanks to them? They are not doing anything bad to the economy, but you would’ve understood that if you read the post,just throwing random “Facts” which are guesses with 0 basis behind them makes you look really stupid tbh.

And i love the assesment at the end that i’d rather use my irl card to buy token when i’ve worked for my brutosaur in game and got 5 mil gold to buy it without ever buying a token since it was implemented ,yet somehow people can’t farm for the love of them and blame it on the multi boxers.

Talk about idiots on the forums clearly can’t see the imagine in the mirror.

Well, I anyway considered going the multibox route, so won’t affect my gold making too much.

Was expecting this to happen when I first heard about scaling…does gold from questing get nerfed also? Old raids are atm my only way to make gold as nothing on ah sells for me…hopefully token prices drop also then otherwise I cba x.x

@Gráinne: Very much this. Tricky thing here is that they stand out. People do not really pay attention to how much single activity there is in comparison on a realm level… and on a further note, legit multiboxers are a minority in comparison to multibotters. I am not going to quote any specific ratio, because I do not know it, but considering how many rulesbreakers Blizzard fairly recently banned on Classic side I would say legit multiboxer numbers are a (tiny) fraction of (multi)botter numbers and both of those even combined are a tiny fraction of the total numbers.

3 Likes

That’s really not how it works. More token purchases while less gold is being introduced in the economy will shift the token price, making it not worth buying at all as it will give too little gold.

Most MBs seem to rely on selling things on the AH for huge amounts of their gold. Less raw gold available would hurt them, too. This is good. Of course, I also believe multiboxing should be banned.

Overall, I am in favor of less raw gold being available. Right now, gold is an irrelevant resource, unless you want to spend millions on buying mounts. But mounts themselves are generally useless with a few exceptions.

the less gold in the game economy, the lower prices, token may worth less, but purchasing power will remain about the same. Gold itself has no value, its value in ability to buy goods.

1 Like

Yes. But if people are buying gold with money, and people aren’t buying tokens with gold, the token’s purchasing power will go down. Back in the day, before the token was a thing, a lot of the gold that was sold for real money was stolen from either hacked accounts or through scams. Because farming gold in order to sell it wasn’t really worth it. And in my opinion, the game should go back to this.

Superiority complex much?
I love the way how you’re putting people on the spot and putting yourself above them.
Calling me a lost cause i find even more hilarious, is it hard being a righteous god?

I farmed my brutosaur in 3 months gametime, though even i can see how much multiboxers affect the economy in a catastrophic way.
And now that we’re nearing the end of the expansion the prices are crashing even harder.

And keep up the personal insults telling people they look stupid and all, it really shows off your superior character.

I hope token prices will go down then…for me old raids are the only way to make money besides selling herbs…but those prices will drop a lot after flying comes out…

bro, litterally mine/herb start of SL. BFA i net easy 1M gold in a month from doing this lol

Ok if you say you see the multiboxers effect you can then detail ,explain,expose what those multiboxers are doing and why it’s bad for the community. There’s no superiority complex but you are only saying : "it’s bad cause i say so " nothing to back it up ,no ideeas no notions. How do you expect me to treat you when you say something that has no basis? Like i’ve written in all the posts can you write why they are destroying the economy? Right now when you are saying “they destroy the economy” i can just counter with “you are an idiot” i don’t need to bring any proof it seems ,im just emulating your way of providing facts.