Razageth heroic tuning

And some dps that will carry a 402 ilvl healer

We focused on gearing our DPS first and if you bothered actually looking at the logs you’d notice I’m far from being carried :slight_smile:

Like healing matters at all on heroic. Most of the bosses you need just one good healer. It’s always been the dds job to break walls down. But yes you got lucky that your group consists of good damage dealers

To be honest, 402 ilvl is enough ilvl to go 3 or 4 bosses deep into Mythic raiding.

I often go by the rule off:
Item ilvl drop -20 = Minimum requirement.
So bieing around 390-395 should be enough to clear entire HC.
(It deff is as I’ve done it myself on 392)

1 Like

It’s enough if you’ve got really good players

Your team was 392, or you were 392 and got carried?

If you did, it’s not logged. Your only heroic Rasz log is at 403 item level and you were carried by 407~415 geared players. Your lowest logged Broodkeeper is 395 and you were on the lower side of the DPS.

Again, could be that these fights weren’t logged or you weren’t actually playing on this mage, but I’m going with an X for doubt to clear an entire HC on 392.

Yeah Razageth pug problem is solely a players skill problem, the dps is so high now that they push her low before last phase, yet they can’t do mechanics properly.
They don’t read up mechanics, they just try and guess them based on visuals, like with the static charges, they see the big circles and they think just don’t overlap them or have players in, when it’s in fact fall off damage. You can’t have that in an HC group.
Then the groups explode when players who’ve been getting consistant p3 tries and doing everything good, get exasperated by others causing wipes because they didn’t interrupt bombs or avoid breath in p1.
Welcome to the pug world.

Despite your insinuation off “getting carried”…
Fyi, Arcane mage uses an ilvl 372 trinket so you shouldn’t rlly look at the ilvl for those players.

The entire raid can be the minimum requirement as I stated earlier.
Ofc you’ll need to play better then when you’re ilvl 420 but that is quite obvious isn’t it?

That doesn’t make your statement correct.

It can be, but you have nothing to prove it. You said you did it on 392 and I cannot find any evidence for that.

LFR Raszageth is equal to a +20 key at least too.

xD true it always reminds you of all the bad players out there

At this point jailer was better tuned than this s***. At least they reacted quickly because the player count dropped like hell.

This boss is annoying af and DF is way too hardcore.

Oh hell no…
I’ve done both, let me tell you.
Jailer was something else :rofl:
Even Anduin HC was harder then Raszageth is now, and there were 3 other crappy bosses coming after anduin lmao.

i really hope they nerf this boss,
this is probably the longest time it take me to clear every week with pickups groups, and we are all 410+ ( it takes me 6h every week ) .
if someone dies before phase 2 its usually over
if someone take 2 hits of the giant aoe that put a dot on you its over
if you dont have enough dps or hps to break shields its over, and the requirment for a 2-3-9 comp is around 100k dps per player , i wont even talk about hps, ppl with 75k hps didnt do enough to keep us alive .

every other bosses can be done in 3 to 5 minutes except diurna which takes 7 minutes, but ras? 10 min minimum .

this fight is too much overtuned for the content compared to the other bosses .
i did mythic eranog and it felt easier than a mythic + 15 with barely any mechanics
ras is close to a +20 in term of player output , cd management , positionning, defensives usage, health potion, vantus , flask and such .
you can pratically faceroll all other bosses without all that because mistakes can be recovered , but not ras.

and for those that want my armory profile, here is it ,i completed all +20 in both fort and tyr and it felt easier than this :

[armory] is senthri Europe hyjal
[logs] same

i hope they nerf this boss to the ground to let people get their useless loot or vault then be done with the raid.

Hell no…
We cleared it with 60k on avg lmao.

Our top 5 was 82k-70k.
Our bottom 7 dps were 50-65k.

Our 4 healers where between 40k and 65k hps.

It has nothing to do with DPS or HPS.
It is about timings and your CD useage.

My bad it was badly written,

the shield during phase 2 or 2.5 or whatever this is is around 21 m hp as a 2-3-9 composition
you have 25s to break 21m , which is 840k dps required for 9 dps and 2 tanks
every dps need around 93,5k three times during the fight . if 1 dps is dead, every dps need to add another 11500 dps for each shield .
you would say that is not an issue because everyone have +200% damage and heal .
well the fun thing is that in pickup groups, everyone blast every cd on first shield , then nobody have them for second ,or people die, or you take too long to reach the -+ positions or worse, people dont have enough damage for whatever reason .
so in reality the fight requires 100k dps or more to ‘compensate’ all that .

and you have to requires close to the same thing for healers, so they need a good cooldown management and not use everything at once.

i cleared aotc jailer, jaina , denathrius and legion stuff, i dont remember struggling that much for 8 weeks
denathrius was really difficult the first weeks due to dps required to clear adds or having people understand how to soak the frontal cone to not die , but it was easily done after 4-5 weeks.
jailer only the first phase was challenging, again its not about dps but mechanics, you always saw people not hiding behind pillar or dying of fall damage/bombs

hc raszageth is another reality in term of pugs requirement and ilvl requirement.
if you need a 410+ ilvl group to do a boss that drops 411 gear, that is badly balanced.
funny thing is that eranog and mythic council are easier in term of ilvl and coordination required

You lust the second and pot it.

It is always like this, every raid.
It’s called Endboss vs First boss for a reason.

Also, you BL first shield and use pot second shield.
This gives you enough damage to kill shield + pump boss so you skip the 3th shield, even if one or two DPS die…

I can just give you the advice to relax and gather some profession mats, sell them and the end of the season you can buy the last boss easily.

It’s just not worth the time to wipe your head against the wall in heroic. I did it for the first time this season after the fear of sepulcher 2.0 and it was much more pleasant

Timing of cds is way above average for a hc boss though. I can’t even remember when I had to use a heal pot during SL in a raid.

I just bought the kill a couple of days ago and I’m fine now and unsub till the next season starts. The game is a waste of time for normal people.

1 Like

Anduin is 1000x harder than Raszageth Heroic.

1 Like