RBGS are a waste of time for a casual

Hello,

I just spent 3 hours forming groups in lfg couldnt even get a decent comp going and we lost 3 games in like 40 mins? ish.
SO it takes you hours to form a band aid group just to lose to a decent comp grp…Having the luck of runing into the same kind of grp as urs is abysmal.
Why cant i just loggin and play the game? Why do i have to spend hours in LFG for any kind of content?
WOW is the only game i played and know of that has a pvp element in it with no soloque…
Why when i loggin i feel like im making a CV for EJOBS and waiting to get called back?
Just let us loggin and play the game Blizzard.
#Soloque

13 Likes

So your casual - self admittedly bad setup group - got beat. In rated PvP.

If you play casual why does it matter? If you want to push competively then just like PVE raids. You have to gather people. Form a good setup. And work together.

Why isn’t there a solo queue normal / heroic raid / mythic+ ?

I don’t get the argument. It further dilutes the already massive lack of communication in wow. Levelling is already disgusting with dungeon finder and it’s join, rush, end system of play.

A solo queu system would be filled with people wanting “Quick loss for quest”.

1 Like

Im going to assume here, since you hid your profile, that your ilvl is not even 200, and i´m assuming that you did not even bother to try and find a pvp guild with rated bgs, and i´m again assuming here, you are lazy and just want everything handed to you easily.

Yeah here we go again with the toxic under 13’s and their childish behaviours, telling you you’re just lazy and you have to play with friends cos it’s an MMO and the rest of the crap they spout on a daily basis to try and make themselves sound hard and clever. Ignore these vile, pretend gamers, solo players and casuals are literally the backbone of this game and without them, there is no game, all you’d be left with is bots and easy mode anti PVP’ers.

12 Likes

I never said he was lazy. In fact I commend him for making the effort of making a group. I just highlighted that perhaps genuine PvP guilds or groups that PvP which require the same coordination as a raid group may be better and that’s why he lost.

However I appreciate your well thought out and constructive input on the matter. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Listen buddy, stop with puting a stigma on casuals, i consider myself a casual but i always clear raids HC when i like them i do arenas and m+15 achievement for mount every expansion, casual dosent mean afk in base doing WQ’s only, stop using a script when it comes to casuals.
I have 200 ilvl, i made a group and i took the players that were equal level/exp as me, im not so ignorant to expect carries and write BS in LFG but it took alot of time for groups to form, thats all im saying, it takes forever to get to play, just to play.
Wth is wrong with WOW players… no wonder there is no fresh blood in this game anymore and only boomers like myself hang on to this game, but why is it such a challenge just to get to play the game, not win everything, just play the damn game, since most of the content requires grouping, it takes forever to make or join one if u dont have that achiev every1 has since 10 years ago and so on…

6 Likes

And. Like I said. Buddy. I commend you making a group and trying. You got beat and came onto the the forum to complain that your effort wasn’t rewarded and you want a solo queue system. And because I don’t agree you are salty. Guy.

I’d suggest an alternative. Create another group. With a better setup. Use voice comms and coordinate. Learn together and win.

You might float around 1400 but you will increase your MMR slowly and your gains / loss ratio will increase.

I genuinely was giving advice but like many forum dwellers. Complaining and personally attacking people is easier than accepting you might actually be the issue.

Have a good day bbbbbuddy. DONT CALLL ME BUDDY GUY!

2 Likes

Problem with this terrible gearing system (much better than BfA but still very bad) is PVP only casual can’t enjoy this game anymore at all after Panda, WoD and Legion.
People asking why someone even joins rated content if he don’t want to push hard and sweat or get better in game are completly blind to the fact there is no other option. If you don’t play ranked at all or you are stuck below 1400 you are becaming more and more useles every day as season goes on. If you are 197-200 ilvl you simply can’t just spam random BGs forever for fun and feel good doing it while everybody between 210-225 ilvl is stomping you - not only because they are much better players but also because gear matters too much so they have double advantage - better skill and much better gear. This was never the case before BfA. Honor gear was solid, gap between honor and conquest gear was almost like 210 vs 220 now which is OK and on top of that conquest gear was not rating locked - if you were good you had gear fast, if you were bad you had it slow but there was always light at the end of the tunel. Right now you get stuck and you are done, not single ilvl progression even after 200 hours in BGs or arenas ranked or unranked if you are not good enough. You don’t have this problem in PvE at all, if you are casual normal raider you dont have 30% of your bosses in heroic or mythic difficulty but you meet overgeared people everywhere from random BG to 1400 rat 2v2. Even expansion like TBC where you had rating requirements was OK, cause only helmet wanted 1800 and sholders 2200 and you could easily replace it with honor pieces without almost any disadvantage unless you were aiming at 2k+ ratings…

9 Likes

You are just trolling at this point, you seem fixated on something that isnt even my main issue and how am i a forum dweller with fewer posts then you? Bruh…

What comps were you playing out of interest?
Were you leading these groups (telling people where to go, who to target) etc.?
Were you replacing people if they didn’t do what was asked or perform bad?

Losing streaks happen in every bracket. I’m having a bad run too lately, but it’s just a matter of taking a small break, then picking yourself back up and going in again.

Only melee applied as dps, waited for healers and tanks like 40 mins each go, i didnt even have where to choose from, and as for replacing, most left after the defeat anyway, they almost always do, and like i said i have no exp, i wrote in the grp that its no cr no exp grp min 20% versatility and min 197 ivl.
Again, ITS NOT THE PROBLEM I LOST.
The problem is it takes forever to find ppl even more for a decent grp and they leave at 1st defeat.
(had to put it in caps since people jump at your neck saying you only want to win and BS)

1 Like

I have my profile not hidden
I’m over 200ilvl
I am a member of pvp community
I got some andy rating
I don’t have time to check-pvp everyone, see if they are actually “2,7k xped” or they lie about it and last time they were glad was in tbc as resto druid.
I don’t like lfg and I support his claim to introduce #soloq

All i do at ~2k is fighting agains gladiators and r1 players boosting others to 2,1k, sweating my butt off to win some games.

5 Likes

a pvp community you say thats nice
i got my shadowlands challenger in rated bg with lfg
but the next groups did no objectives and pretty much leeched honor/or afked
and they do this behaviour in brawls and epic battlegrounds
yes to solo queue and to have fun

1 Like

Try going 1750 cr +

VS

Either russians (who somehow have teleports all over the map)

Or rank 1 gladiators doing rbg boosts.

That’s golden,when u get 7 players 2400cr and 3 players 100 cr,at 1750-1800.

You barely end up vs teams same mmr/cr as yours.

And people want rbg solo queue…LOL

1 Like

Its not blizzard fault, it shouldnt be even conaider as someones fault. Its just players. We want good teams, we want to win. You want to get to game and play after presaing button? Go random bgs. But if you want to play rated just deal with the fact it will take time because ppl want to build team they can success with. You have 146ilvl with 2nd rank of covenant and 5% versq which is main stat for pvp and you expect ppl to just inv you right away? Maybe farm some honor gear first then start joining rbgs group. From my expirience warriors (and DKs) have rly ez time to get into rbgs, every1 wants them as TC. And if you want to mentiom your main I dont see any problem with your DK, maybe you just aim for wrong bracket.

If you want to just log in and play the game do it. You can make a fast grp with whatever kind of players who also just want to play fast no stops you. But dont expect to win like this or complaim after because thats what you wanted to do, play fast. If you want to win you have to put some effort into it.

It’s absolutely Blizzard’s fault, they have no rated solo queue. In 2021 this is inexcusable.

7 Likes

Yeah, randoms are a complete waste of time unless you’re in a premade, one of those strange premades that go to all the trouble of finding 10 fully geared players just to play randoms instead of rated. Perhaps stopping these players from completely destroying random BG’s and casual PVP in general would have prevented the massive clamour for solo Rated queues but never mind, you reap what you sow.

Im not a fan of solo q idea, but if you guys want it so badly i dont see why blizz shouldnt go with this direction.

I have to say I love reading your posts. Your personality is Peak Dwarf Shaman. That’s a compliment btw.

2 Likes

He is paying the same money as you are paying and is literally entitled to enjoy this game like everyone else. 80% of players are casuals, and this game is hostile to them. Stop apologizing for Blizzard not knowing how to make a game appealing for their main target.

4 Likes