Real Mob Health addon

Hello,

Today, after an update this addon is removed from my addon collection. I was searching a little and I found this text from Blizzard worker:
" With realm restarts in each region (just completed this morning for Americas realms), we’ve made a change for addons that query unit health.

Now, the UI API functions UnitHealth and UnitHealthMax return health values for NPCs (rather than percentages), information that a very large number of players have been generating with the Real Mob Health addon.

This hotfix has no impact on PVP, as these functions will continue to provide health percentages for enemy players or the units they summon, as before."

Is this implemented already or I need to download another addon for health? I cant find that option in the game.

2 Likes

I can’t find the option even in CVar Browser

It’s been on by default since last week for me at least. Turned off my realmobhealth addon last wednesday to check and I still had health numbers.

Can’t see HP on mobs even after disabling the addon.
Interface -> Display -> Status text: Both

1 Like

If you still have a problem download ModernTarget Frame - made by creator of RealMobHealth Addon.

5 Likes

I don’t see the hp nor do I see the option in the settings.

2 Likes

Thank you!.. Helps alot! was about to go crazy :smiley:

Hm, I can’t get hitpoints to work for enemies or allies. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Blizzard made it easier for addons to see the actual mob hp, but didn’t make it visible by default, so you still need an addon, just a different one. A real 200 iq move on Blizzard’s part.

6 Likes

Modern Target Frame it is. Without it, I can’t see any health values at all.

4 Likes

Thanks alot man !

Mobinfo2 is n1

You can also try MobHealthClassic, which just prints the health and mana values on the health/mana bar and does no more than that

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/mobhealthclassic

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.