Really? More borrowed power now?

Just why. This is basically the stuff from sanctum.

21 Likes

Its obviously a way to destroy the dominance of the Elemental Lariat amulet. If these new gems need a new amulet then people will go for that. Currently, we only got a ring item, but I am sure they will add an amulet too.

It might also be a thing to keep people farming Elemental Storm long term. If you need like 5k+ Overflow per gem and/or the gemdrop is a random drop from a rare in these storms.

domination shards 2.0 PTSD ;D

3 Likes

Ring, not a necklace.

4 Likes

thank you for correction.

this is anti - alt friendly ring anyways

3 Likes

And we are going back to having million micro-procs :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

domination shards alone made me quit entire season where they were viable

+1 fire this imbecil who came up with idea to give this pos to us in dragon flight season 2

12 Likes

Will it be something that is purely from professions or something that is domination shards 2.0 electric boogaloo.

In any case giving people more reasons to do gear sims is never a good thing in my book

1 Like

Same, the most unfun addition ever to be added to the game. Devs lives on another planet if this goes through- again.

8 Likes

Its going to feel amazing to get everything but the one gem thats BiS, thanks Blizzard :laughing:

I can see it happening already.

3 Likes

look people can think i am toxic to devs but i think off better system in 5 minutes

let us farm to put a socket to normal item. 1 per week.
thats it, and it will make primal storm usefull

1 Like

blizzard, theres still time to remove this feature and forget this ever happened

23 Likes

This will hopefully never make it into the game. They have been listening to their player base lately, haven’t they? Please just stop this from happening.

5 Likes

oh god… whats the point of having this in the game?

7 Likes

I can just see the scene play out in my head in blizzard HQ:
“Haaah, look I told you, lots of players stopped, because we don’t have borrowed power!!”
Maybe the reality is, that when designing talent trees, they shouldn’t just listen to their world first racers, but rather try to make one, that has a fun rotation, low button bloat, modern, etc.

3 Likes

The problem is not borrowed power, it’s how it’s implemented.

If those gems are easily obtainable and deterministic I’m down for fun effects like that.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just a mechagon punchcard trinket thing?

No, it’s all the RWF players having cried constantly during the talent tree design preiod “Buuhhuu we have not enough abilities in our talent trees, and have to spend 3 points for a node”, and now we have way too many abilities to keep track for any casual player, and then on top of that we get borrowed power. Pfffff

8 Likes

As always RWF and PvP…
Thats why we can’t have nice things :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Did you give any feedback on the PTRs during the redesign of talent trees?

I can only speak for the 3 classes I play but it’s the opposite if anything, we have less buttons because some of them were put back in the tree.

Overall sounds like a you problem.

2 Likes