Really? More borrowed power now?

Ok, 2.5k rating 25k achievement points andy, who doesn’t have enough buttons. If you’re not casual, maybe don’t speak for casuals.
Maybe it’s in reality a you problem, and grass needs to be touched asap.

1 Like

holy based

If that’s your argument I’d rather not continue having a conversation with you because you clearly have nothing to provide to it except being salty and petty.

I’m reporting you for trolling and blocking you.

2 Likes

The promise of no borrowed power lasted for 2 months.

7 Likes

" The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

10 Likes

Gear in general is borrowed power, tier sets are borrowed power and somehow they’re fine but those gems aren’t?

The implementation of the domination sockets was bad, hopefully they learned their lesson and don’t repeat it with those.

I agree with you. I also do not see these gems as a problem they actually look fun. It will all come down to how you get them and how easily they are obtainable. They also seem to be there to balance and enhance a few abilities. Just wish there was one that gave you endless Mana - am I right healers ?

Just a side note I see a lot of complaints about button bloat. I do not play enough different specs to argue but for the few specs that I am playing. MW Monk, Shadow Priest, Guardian Druid and Fire Mage (I know I know) I don’t feel like I have button bloat at all. But then each to their own I guess.

2 Likes

Another reason to quit after season 1 ends :wave: .
As if Brackenhide, Halls of Infusion and Uldaman weren’t enough…

Try Arcane.

Sadly I dropped out of Arcane Uni and never qualified :rofl: - I find it a bit hard to play besides my mage is an Alt and not one I play seriously so I am ok with Fire.

1 Like

You should be and that is totally okay :slight_smile:
Arcane is deff the most bloated spec off the mage’s kit though. (I have no issue’s with it because I have two hands :see_no_evil: )

2 Likes

TBF, entropic Fel Stone would fix alot in pvp …
actually, those borrowed powers seem to fix a lot in the game -.-

Hope so. I don’t remember that being something that was used high end play. Didn’t play much back then though…

:poop: idea. Drop it Blizzard. Please.

5 Likes

The ”No borrowed power” was only a thing they said to get people in the expansion.

Obviously such things would come next tier and beyond

4 Likes

Tier sets and gear has been working without any issues between vanilla to WoD and now DF.

Any borrowed power added between legion and SL was completely cancerous. They had 8 years to try and get it right, they failed, and i do not want any dev to ever try anything akin to it ever again.

You say they can make it fun and good- I ask you where have you been the last 8 years?

They can’t. End of discussion.

2 Likes

If this is for open world gear, the primalist fights and is crafted gems this is fine.

If this is for raid / m+ armour and requires some dumb farm i wont be happy

What they are isnt determined yet.

This could just be new crafted Gems.

This isnt for season 2, this is for season 1 lol 10.0.7 is a patch of season 1s xD

Point would be to force people playing and being in game because of FOMO.

If they are easily obtainable and deterministic, then everyone will have it, meaning everyones individual power shifts up by the same amount, effectively nullifying the need for borrowed power.

Taken this into consideration I would assume Blizzard wont be ok with that, meaning they will screw things up if only to make the change more meaningful.

The borrowed power is probably, ironically, a response to the needlessly complex talent systems.

I don´t think there has ever been a bigger DPS gap when it comes to play skill in the history of WoW.

So now Blizzard probably feel like they ´´need´´ to add some kind of passive DPS to make up for the skill gap.

If this just serves as some kind of .7 catchup to help guilds finally clear heroic / push in M+ and get AoTC then honestly, this is a very good system. We will see though. I also think ppl need to remember that almost EVERYTHING is borrowed power. There is not an inherent problem with borrowed power (like ilvl increase). The problem has always been the implementation.

Also I know everyone will hate me for this, but I don´t mind the passive effects. Gearing in WoW is simply too boring at the moment, and anything Blizzard does to try and spice things up should be applauded. People think I am some kind of negative Nancy here, but Blizzard MIGHT be onto something good here (depending on implementation of course).

2 Likes