Really? More borrowed power now?

Its datamined… we had enough cryouts for datamined systems that never saw the sun. Hold your outrage for when its official on alpha or beta.

2 Likes

Im very worried about this…

1 Like

Nah, we should make as much noise about it as possible right now so Blizzard gets the idea and doesn’t even entertain the thought of putting anything like this in the game again.

3 Likes

I am too but I wait till the soup is infront if me. Often, the topic is cooked hotter than eaten.

So make noise for somethign that is maybe already scrapped, just for the sake of it? Lets put people into jail before they can do any crimes.

Heart of Azeroth 2.0 but it’s a ring now, 300000 options, most likely only 4-5 BiS anyway…and here I thought after the “murloc world” campaign quest that they learned their lesson…

5 Likes

I think you forget Wrath when a lot of items had gems on them.
Those new gems are embellishment level of power from the text, I don’t see how it’s such a problem unless it’s some dumb rng system to get them.

You could say that for everything that gives you power in the game, the gems are just added flavor.

Mostly agree with you in the heart of the argument

Smh my head!

1 Like

Looks like enough players have a 6+ months sub and now they can’t refund, so Blizzard can break their promisses without serious consequences

4 Likes

I agree.

I don’t like the implementation of this particular type of borrowed power, though.

Yes, lets do that. Get money for 6 month and lose the little trust we recovered, potentionaly losíng us the money for 6 years + future addons! I see no flaw in that plan. You?

Arent you normally a dwarf Tah oO You are confusing me, woman x’D

2 Likes

Time for skip another expansion then if they want bring us another borrowed power.

3 Likes

Just let us ALL consequential NOT use those items so Blizzards sees by numbers WE DON’T WANT THEM in the game.

Haha I’m sorry. I haven’t felt like myself lately. :sob: :sweat_smile: :kissing_heart:

Honestly though… Whenever I have millions of gold, it’s always burning in my pocket, so to speak. I just wanna spend spend spend. And ehm… Well… I’ve bought a couple of racechanges. :person_shrugging:t3: :person_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

For a 0.7 Patch? When the sort of player who would feel the need to have such an item would be fully geared anyway. So giving them something new to work towards at the end of the Season.

I don’t see the problem here.

Why not send send send some my way :point_right::point_left::pleading_face: I always need new mogs!

1 Like

With the revival catalyst you can create a tier set doing content you normally do. I just made my last piece and it took under an hour to complete the quest. You can also play just fine without a tier set.
Borrowed power generally takes weeks/months of grinding and is necessary for character progression.
I don’t know how this thing works so I won’t speculate at the moment.

I would say something spicy about Hazzikostas but be banned every month is embarrasing :rofl: Anyway when will finaly microsoft take over blizzard ?

1 Like

I have my concerns about it. How will you able to acquire them? Will it be account wide, or character locked?

Also knowing that every game is competitive focused, it would become part of the core builds in a very short time, even if it’s random or costly to get. And with that you can imagine how the distance will grow between tryhards and casuals even further, the latter trying to keep up, but in the end loosing the damned ‘rio’ race they didn’t want to partake in the first place. Not to mention alts.