Realm Connections -- 5 August

That is what I said, I think you may need to reread my post. It’s a question not a statement.

Assuming the post is not serious; if it is, you might be able to confirm what I’m saying by checking wow progress, raider io or the in game who: tarren mill, kazzak, and draenor are all in the top 10 of the biggest realms eu, in fact draenor could well be the biggest of all currently, surely if the amount of people online in the middle of night (740) matters, it’s the highest I saw of any big realm I checked.

As far as I see it, realms of that size can only handle connections with very small realms, that will not alter their size significantly, like tarren mill did back in 2014 with dentarg.

yes and no, you can have all 50 on same realm, but only 15 on one realm, but becuse 5 realms are connected you can have 15 on each of those realms, or well up to 50 scattered on those 5 realms, so you technicaly have 50 chars on same realm.
I have for the moment probably 30 chars my self due to this on kilrogg/nagrand/runetotem.

You can already have all 50 chars on one server, something they added in the 8.1.5 patch now in BfA.

The breaking news is completely different. Can Arathor and hellfire play all night? (suggest you fix the breaking news to include the news. blue post on a forum is not a very good way of communicating for random players.

2 Likes

I’m glad to see it but I’m not sure it will be enough, nagrand is really dead on the horde side.

1 Like

Lightbringer’s connected with Mazrigos.

@Theist: Like during the previous program (provided things work as intended) realms can be connected more than once and this particular connection might very well have additional connection later on. Even during the original program many years ago, things had to go in stages. In fact, at least one realm in the original program went through NINE connections before that particular 10-way was completed and there are at least half a dozen 3-way or larger groupings… In fact Nagrand is already part of one due to the original program. Now it will get expanded. :slight_smile: A bit more patience. :slight_smile:

I know. Has been for years. That’s not enough though. Hardly any guilds

Ah, ok. A lot of people don’t realise their realms are already connected.

Please connect Dragonblight EU to a high pop server. Realm is completely dead. Zero raiding guilds left.

1 Like

We are allready connected with Ghostlands. I think we will be connected with some other medium populated cluster. I am using word “medium” as what server selection says, not as “Yeay we are not so bad” expression. But i doubt we are small enough to be connected to high pop server, unfortunately. Will be happy to be wrong, if that’s the case.

I would like to give the result of the recent connections:

US: all 4 went through, but they had some guild roster issues and items duplicating in auction house
EU: russian failed, english failed (kilrogg-hellfire, since that’s probably the one of most interest here in english forums), germans 1 out of 2 went through, so the only one that worked for eu it seems is nefarian-ulduar, they used to be medium and low pop respectively, now both high.

Assuming all the others failed cause population marks didn’t swap and in some cases it’s blatantly obvious, since for example mal’ganis (low) was gonna be connected with blackhand (full), mal’ganis is still low now, so that says enough.

1 Like

@Esploratore: Thank you for the update! I have been very busy yesterday and this morning, so very little time for WoW… :frowning:

Ah, np, it’s good they were successful with something but at least for eu seems too little for now considering the amount of connections they have to do and the limited time to the end of the expansion!

Any update? The realms are still not connected after maintenance. Can’t trade and can’t send mail. Is that a UI thing?

Edit: I’m talking about Hellfire-Kilrogg

Well, there was an update, from me ofc, I think blizzard isn’t very excited to tell you stuff didn’t work: hellfire-kilrogg didn’t go through, you may notice they are both medium in realm list, they were medium even before “connection” and if it had been successful they would be high no question.

More luck next week!

2 Likes

After 9 hours of maintenance … what a disappointment.

no idea, though I did se some Arathor people what I usualy never seen before, but that was in Sw, boralus seems to be full off Pozzodell people instead for some reason.

On hellfire, can’t trade people from Nagrand/Kilrogg/Runetotem, I don’t see them on /who, I can however see their Auction House listings.