Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

I feel like this isn’t clarified, but I am hoping this is the case as I have horde on Living Flame, and Alliance on Lone Wolf, who will be moving to Living Flame.

Don’t be so sure that they will lift it coz that priviledge exists in Classic Era only for those who transfered a different faction character from SoM.

I don’t play in Lone Wolf but I have prepared a Horde character there (I’m Alliance in Living Flame) so I will be able to gain the priviledge of having both faction in the same account in Living Flame, I can’t be left out of such a special group of players HEHEHE.

There is only ONE pve server that isnt locked so what does this change exactly?
So character creation is locked for no reason on WG

2 Likes

Nice that blizz did pvp to pvp only, i pref playing on a pvp server, thank you.

1 Like

Blizzard has allowed both factions to be enabled on certain server transfers.
Not sure how it will work.
I been playing on Living Flame after rerolling since they destroyed Crusader Strike with free server transfers. I still have 4 lvl 50’s I would like to play on the Alliance Side. How will that work?

Thankyou for the info!

I’m waiting to transfer my chars from pvp to pve since release of sod, that was my last hope blizzard. You force us to switch realms, atleast let us choose on what kind of server (pvp or pve) we want to play the next 6 months until sod will die because you still don’t tell us what will happen with our beloved chars.

1 Like

Please allow PvP to PvE. World PvP today is 90% griefing and 10% enjoyable PvP. I am sure we are MANY that wants to leave to enjoy the game on a PvE server.

2 Likes

This will kill any balanced PVP server. They wont do it.

3 Likes

What will you do with RU region?

3 Likes

what a loser take and i expect nothing less from a PvE andy.

Will it be possible to change name after transfer?

1 Like

Please allow PVP-PVE Transfers, i just told friends about the merge coming and they could peacefully level on PVE and then Merge with us with Mega Servers.
Kinda feels like i betrayed them with this announcement

3 Likes

I was looking forward to finally trying Season of Discovery, but Im now unable to.
Im not interested in playing on a PvP realm, so Season of Discovery is currently locked for me. Wild Growth is locked as a result of this pending change, and Lava Lash has a Locked status (I assume its full?)

How am I supposed to create a character for the next two weeks?

2 Likes

Pretty much just confirming all you want is to grief. You dont care about pvp, you just get satisfaction from ruining another persons time ingame.

2 Likes

He is a griefer aswell… shocking.

Troll
Griefer

Whats next?

2 Likes

wow this is so stupid, no information on create character screen nothing. I just deleted an alt to use the name und play a different class/appearance he was before and get locked out of it.

1 Like

there is only gona be 1 left… so it will become even more unbalanced

1 Like

Please allow PVP->PVE transfers. SOD WPVP just ain’t it, a lot of people are considering quitting now that it seems like they will have to stay on PVP or reroll from scratch on PVE.

2 Likes