Realm Layering Update – English

Yeah, it’s comfy alright. It’s different coming from Gehennas where you’d get a group for whatever dungeon you looked for instantly, but people are nicer and more relaxed. More sociable too for the most part.

He said that Hydraxian Waterlords is layer-free now. That’s half the RP servers :wink:

5 Likes

That’s great, thank you for this info

1 Like

Absolutely impressed by the quick responsive communication and action from the Classic Blizzard team.

We were JUST talking about this layering issue today and throughout the week, questioning why our RP realm (Hydra) is layered when there’s barely enough players on it compared to the bigger realms and now this happens, and we’re happy, so thank you! <3

5 Likes

Is world defense channel gonna work now on single layer servers ?

The timers are the same as they were in Vanilla, they’re not going to buff herb spawns just because there’s a lot of players.

2 Likes

That’s great news for you guys and gals, hopefully it’s a sign of things to come, I’m on Pyrewood Village so, I don’t know the layer situation here yet, it still gets quite busy here, it shows as Full but so far no major queueing in fact only one queue so far and that was only 4 minutes so no complaints. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yummy.

I’m home bois

3 Likes

This explains why all the Timermaw furbolgs are dead and there is a zerg of players there waiting for respawns. That sure is going to be fun as the bulk of the player base reaches 60 combined with doubling or tripling the amount of players by collapsing the layers into one.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was hoping for when I’ve transfered… THANK YOU…

ZUG ZUG

2 Likes

I wouldn’t count on it. If you are only 33 better reroll now if you really want to play on an English Realm.

3 Likes

Nice!

Now could we please please pretty please get JUST ONE new pvp server that has not been tainted by all the different kinds of abuses and exploiting?
Come on! JUST ONE pure and clean server, we are paying every month to play this game, please blizzard give us atleast just one new server that cannot be tranfered to.
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I did notice a while ago seeing many more people than usual. Good to know layering is disappearing post-launch as expected.

2 Likes

You should open alliance transfers to ten storms now, it is getting pretty one sided over here to the point that you can’t even pick up new quests in contested areas.

1 Like

Hmmmm, feeling very enticed to move there now…

1 Like

hi its my birthday today and i dont see how noggenfogger is layered becuse so few peeps killing quest mob some time is hard to find peeps to grp up with. disable noggenfogger on my birthday as a happy gift plz?

4 Likes

Is there any roadmap we could see the progress and what is to come with approx. time?

This is good news and i cant wait to find out your plans to correct all the gains made through layer exploits.

Ban the cheats.

4 Likes

So unless i have missed it what is the exact server pop on a server with no layering?

1 Like

Noone knows.