Realm Layering Update – English

Including more RP-PvE Server(s) to FCM to, given how last time I logged in HW was still filled with Naming violations and other non-RP Ruleset occurances.

2 Likes

At least one of each type, I’d say (though given the issues and interest in ‘clean’ Servers, more might very well be needed)

1 Like

Oh man that al yank hardware store vid :rofl:

1 Like

Yep definitely one of the classics :wink:

Glad to see that no pve realms are not on the list yet.
A big slap in the face to all the naysayers that told that pve servers are dead

I bet you’ll get more players joining your pve server during phase 2.
People don’t realize what’s coming haha.

1 Like

I hope so, so I can have more % to find a raiding guild for that time. Cos I’m still progressing on EP mythic and till I get CE I will surely not play that much classic

This explains a lot. The layers are based on player density in an area and not the total amount of concurrent players. So for example the two layers on Gehennas are each much, much bigger than a Vanilla server was, because they are still hosting the huge player cap between them. That is why mid and late game zones are far more crowded than they ever were in the original.

1 Like

Without an additional rp-pvp server to transfer too, the Rp-pvp server will be layered for a long time.

1 Like

They will just put you in a queue, you do realise that? If Blizzards want to eliminate layering, they will simply turn it off - people who used layering to play will be put in a queue. GGWP

1 Like

i don’t think you understand the problem. Some people want to exclusively play on a rp-pvp server, but do not want to play on a layered server. For them there is no place to migrate to, because there is only 1 rp-pvp server.

1 Like

in the grand scheme of things, blizzard cater to the majority… I understand fully - I’m just making you aware that they will just turn layering off if they want to, regardless of what you and I have to say about it.

The rp-pvp server status is unacceptable though, since it is a pvp server, if someone wants to play both factions, they either need additional account, or an addtional server. The minimum amount of rp-pvp servers should be 2 period. With layering hopefully closeing soon, now is the perfect time to implement an additional rp-pvp server

5 Likes

Perhaps… perhaps not. It’s a matter of perspective. The current majority aren’t into RP.

Consider yourself lucky to have one rp-pvp server in your native tongue. And since it’s not a server full, making one more would be a really bad idea.

Now, is the end of layering gonna fix the world defense channel that does not work currently ?

1 Like

Except the RP-PVP server is one of the still layered servers so it IS full

2 Likes

why is that? Im looking to switching TO German realm…

I don’t know what to say. I logged in on Hydraxian waterlord Ally side with my alt Hunter, who just arrived at Darkshore. I found it a bit crowded already at the inn. Did a /who to check out. Result: More than 100 Alliance players in that one zone!
Are you trying to make us all give up playing for want of space? Please add more PvE and RP servers.
Time 16.00 friday 4th of October - not prime time yet.
And Teldrassil at 65 players Sigh.

3 Likes

True. I noticed the crowdiness in the lower level zones as well. High level zones are fine. Prime time found 25 players in Ungoro. Heck, I could farm the devilsaur almost all by myself.

It also means that the server is healthy and thriving. So many players still in their 20s and 30s.

It seems your healthy is my crowded. The only good thing is that I got through Wetlands alive. Gotta do something else during the week-end and return Monday morning.

2 Likes