Realm Transfers and the AQ Event

probably phase 6

Because thats how it works and it is like that since launch of the game

I mean when you wrote this were your eyes looking at 2 different walls?

“Yea we want people to play with their friends”

“locked realms”

slow clap

1 Like

Nothing stopping you from transfering away from a locked realm now is it?

open free migration from locked server to epty one. when they go lower with population unlock servers!

i am getting my popcorn ready for the amount of salt and griefing that will happen with the aq mount

I just know it will get pretty bad. I hope they just give everyone the possibility to get the Mount. Without the Time Limit. Would be the best for everyone.

Would be funny if there were so many players and bots competing for the spawns that it takes forever to open the gates. A stalemate sort of.

How does it affect a character that get’s transferred BEFORE the release of phase 5? Would the character still be locked? E.g. let’s assume someone transfers next week and wants to participate in the opening event. Would he be able to obtain the mount or not?

No, 90 days is needed

Yes, you needed to have transferred like the middle of April to be legit for the war effort… I think that was around the time some free transfers stopped and ppl started to moan? Maybe this was the reasoning behind it as Blizz knew that AQ was coming 28th July?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.