Realm Transfers and the AQ Event

With the upcoming Ahn’Qiraj event in WoW Classic, we’ve seen players discussing transferring to a different server to become the Scarab Lord. We’d like to clarify that there is a 90-day period following a character transfer, during which a player is prevented from opening the gates and obtaining the mount.

If you transfer to another realm, you will still be able to complete the quest within 90 days of the transfer, however, you will not receive the rewards associated with being the first to turn it in. We want to allow players to transfer, but that should be so they can play with their friends, not disrupt another realm’s Scepter race.

We hope this clears up the concern.

27 Likes

Please fix Flamelash server

2 Likes

This is great news

4 Likes

Apply this logic to locked realms please. This is currently directly contradicting what locked servers are causing in the game right now.

2 Likes

Nice one, considering that realms are closed for almost what? 3 months now ?

You can transfer out of full servers but not to full servers. Simple.

Who asked?

are there any free tranfers?

Member when peps transferred new realms in wotlk to get the title/mount.

They are so proud for it, even tho achi system track it that they are done it during wotlk.

It would be so much better if they would just remove that stupid Time Limit at the End and give everyone the possibility to get the Mount.
On my Realm it will be impossible to get it since the biggest Guilds already made plans on how to block everyone else from even trying to attempt. If everyone could get it all those problems would go away. It would be fair for everyone and something like this 90 Day Limitation would not be necessary. I foresee that it will end in Chaos and many Hate Posts. It could all be prevented.

1 Like

#ICantInstance!

1 Like

Unlock Firemaw so I can play with my friends

1 Like

Will you also unlock realms that no longer needs to be locked so we can play with our friends?

2 Likes

Ofc people will always cry

What about people who transferred anyway before the announcement of the AQ release? Will they be penalised too or just people when the patch comes out?

@parrydodger
Everyone who transfered 90 days before 28th july

Unlock Firemaw so I can play with my friends

1 Like

how do u know this?

Kaivax for president!

I really like this post!

1 Like

When will the locked realms be opened for transfer?

1 Like