Recent DDoS Attacks Impacting Game Service

got back in, for 3 minutes, lol

Aaaaaaaaaaand its gone :smiley:

1 Like

Huge lagg spike on Shazzrah a few mins ago. Lagged out for about 5mins.

il bet its someone thats mad about the ques, and that we aint getting server free ticket

1 Like

Shazzrah right now is having a rough time - black screen etc. got in for 20 seconds, character teleported across Stonetalon!

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase dont tell me I have to Q again :frowning:

1 Like

It’s kinda late to be full buddy …

we are being atacked by DDOS

These script kiddies should be hanged in a public place and thrown in the oven a minute after their last heartbeat.

5 Likes

question is how can it even be done vs an multi milion company

2 Likes

I think Thanos Snapped us out of Azeroth, Ive never been snapped so hard

black screen on char select ><

Disconnected. 23:15 BST
Shazzrah

golemagg down

While this isn’t Blizzard’s fault, I would hold Blizzard fully responsible if you do not press for the maximum punishment of the scum attacking our free time, I’m talking many years in prison, hell extradited to the US to spend time in a Federal Supermax prison with the most harden criminals, excuse the pun.

3 Likes

Disregard my earlier comments about this poor teenage kid. He probably know what the hell he’s up to as he’s been DDoS’ing the US servers all day and taken all of them offline. I really hope Blizzard finds him and takes legal action against him.

Until then, I hope Blizzard finds out the weakness and eventually get better protection against DDoS-attacks.

2 Likes

there it goes again

golemagg completly offline and shazzrah no login yet possible plx i want my money back!!!1111

Why not just thrown in from the start? :wink:

1 Like

Yaaaaah attention seeking little boys ruining our weekends because they are bored <3

1 Like

There’s not much that can be done to completely mitigate against it. DDoS attacks are difficult to distinguish from legitimate network traffic.