Recruit a Friend Requests

hey guys
im trying to Raf someone to game !
i have been playing since TBC and i dont mind helping you learn the game :)
i'll help u get mounts and heirlooms and help u whenever u need help
i cant buy Battle chest or legion for you but i'll give you 40000 gold when you buy 2 months of game time for your own acc and i get my mount !

so if u r interested contact me : mojik#21465
or send me email at mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com
thx :-)
27/08/2017 12:30Posted by Kyarcy
I am looking for some one to recruit me i am new to the game

add my on battletag: magucas#2876
I am looking for some one to recruit me i am new to the game

misery4eva#2391
Hi i'm looking for someone to recruit to level up fast via dungeons i can play as tank/heal i want to level 2 Characters Monk/dk on sylvanas alliance i can help you out if you need some gold for looms bags anything we need to help us lvl faster, add me and we'll talk
btg: proamaster#2815
Leveling with me will be easy and quick i have 2 seat mount so we can fly and do quests together from 90-100 i have draenor flying and broken isle legion flying unlocked you can lvl fast up to 110 with me
i'm free for few weeks so i can play alot but im always online or afk from 9 AM until 9 PM GMT+1 and few hours of those we can play few in morning and few later at night it's up 2 you really
Update : Still Looking
US player looking for a RAF over on EU so please send to my email nicholasklenk20@gmail.com. buying the game and a month of play time today i want to RAF so i can jump right into raiding and end game stuff with ten toons.
Looking for some one TO RAF me
Sunshine#2706
Hello everyone :)

I am looking for someone to recruit my new account. I have more than 10 years of experience in the game, including Legion as well. I quit after season 1 in Legion, but I have decided to give it a shot once again.

It has to be said that I do work, so some days I will not be online at all. I have about 4-5 days off right now, so I can basically play from early morning to late evening.

I do require that you provide me with enough gold for 30 slot bags, and 2x full sets of heirlooms (up to 110). I want to level a priest and a shaman (healers preferably). And of course I also require that you stick with me all the way to 100 on both characters. I'd prefer to play on horde, but if you play alliance, that is fine too.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Gameren#21252
Looking for someone to recruit, but PLEASE be serious, I've had more than an hour of talk with 6 different people that finally rejected and told me that they won't gonna do it, or start and then go offline all of a sudden for more than 2 days without announcing.

so I wanna level on Tarren-Mill or Kazzak horde , my first char is gonna be priest then we level whatever the hell you want. Add me w0wzzz#2733 , will supply with heirlooms and stuff.
Hey fellow champions of Azeroth!

I am looking forward to recruit someone to level some characters at Argent Dawn - EU (Alliance)! I can provide some gold for heirlooms so we can reach end-game faster! Im online most of the time (10+h a day). If you are new to the WoW universum - don't worry! I can help You with any question You have so You won't have to google all that stuff :)! In terms of communication - I'm using Discord and Teamspeak3 so we can level meanwhile talking with each other (if You prefer to not - no problemo).

If You want to ask me some more specific questions hit me on BattleNet!:
Incisor#2431

Cheers! (>^,^)>
new to wow looking for some one to recruit me bellA#22240
thinking of starting a fresh account, want to lvl 2, maybe 3 max chars so looking for someone to recruit me, add me to chat about what we can arrange with regards time online etc as I dont play everyday. Been playing since TBC so not a new player, you buying heirlooms, bags and flying etc would be nice but we can discuss that if our game time matches :)

dgb#2351
hello
im looking to raf someone. Stormscale (EU) - Horde
Looking to lvl up a few characters
I can provide you heirlooms, bags, some armor, any other necessities you might need. After RAF bonus ends, I can get us a quick (2-3 hour) boost from 100-110 for FREE. This is worth around 250-300k gold alone.
My bnet: ckonr #21151
Hello,

Im looking for someone who wants to be recruited. I can offer you some gold for some few peices of heirlooms. I am a stundent so i have alot of time to play the game.

My goal is to get alot of char to high level and enjoy talking and playing with you. to have a good time.

If you are intressted add my battletag here: magucas#2876
Hi i have play couple of times as trial version still trying to learn .. i dont really know much still im looking for someone to RAF me..
ive notice people are offering gold and Heirlooms is that normal thing ?
i dont even know what heirlooms are ?
CHEZZO#21807
Hello i'm looking for someone to recruit.
Have been playing the game since vanilla.
If i recruit you i'll supply you with heirlooms and mounts, so that you can play effectively.
Leveling Horde on DefiasBrotherhood or Alliance on Sylvanas. (Negotiable)
Contact me at Dioxit#2310
Hello, I'm looking to Recruit someone onto Stormscale, EU, horde(as of now).
I'm on from the evenings(school), but I'll be getting surgery in a few days, which will make me unable to leave home mostly for around a month, so that means for that one month i can be online a lot.
What I want from you:
Able to level up a few characters.
Flexible hours
Legion and the ability to purchase game time.
Level ups to my other characters from the RAF bonus.

What I can offer:
Bags.
(Plate mostly) armors.
Heirlooms.
When RAF ends, I can provide free 100-110 boost for the both of us which will take around 3 hours with heirlooms. This is worth around 250-300k gold alone.
Any other necessities you might need.

contact me at ckonr#21151
Hello

I am looking to recruit one or more ppl, you will choose realm and fraction I am ok with both. I have 13 110`s, 12 alliance 1 horde side, all over the realms so I dont need alts this is just help for ppl who want to jump in fast and smooth.
After 20+ RaF-ing I dont need recruits for mounts and battle pets, I have it all plus a few more rewards which I cant use until Blizzard make new one. So if you want to jump in this world contact me and we can start our jorney together my battle tag is TheOldOne#2226

Cya
hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u dont know much about it ;)
last person i found from here got 3 chars to lvl 85 with raf ... so i want to RaF someone else to lvl some more chars...
i'll give u bags and gold for mounts even gold to buy heirlooms so we can lvl up even faster...
also when u buy more time and i get my mount u will get 30000 gold from me !
all i need from u is battle chest and 60 days game time !

im in EU Kazzak and Draenor horde side ! also Sylvanas and blade's Edge ally side

i prefer kazzak and sylvanas to play as balde's edge dont have that much player online...

so if u r interested contact me with this email :
mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com "not my game email"
Hey guys. I am looking for someone who can recruit me. I prefer Horde and i will buy battlechest and next month gametime :) I need from you some help with looms, bags and friendly attitude . I dont have time to play 12 hours per day but i can play like 4-5 hours per day. If you can help me feel free to contact me and add my btag Rhaegar#22410
Hello,
I'm looking to recruit someone to game! I can provide you gold, heirlooms, transmogs and mounts. I'm able to help you with leveling ur account, gearing it and then raiding with you!

I am online 6-8h every day so i will help you when you will need it.

I am recruiting on Defias Brotherhood/Ravenholdt etc. On Alliance. If you want we can level up together on other servers.

Feel free to add me on BNET and write to me. Lequert#2454