Recruit a Friend Requests

Hello. I would like start playing WoW. I was told to get recruit-a-friend with someone....

crazyskye#2691
Looking for someone to recruit. I'm playing aliance on ravencrest. Good both pvp and pve realm. Contact me ingame Kawatary. :)
Looking to recruit someone. Draenor Server Eu (Horde).

Cheers!
Hello there I'm looking to recruit someone on EU to level a couple of character with me while having fun doing it!

What I expect from you:
- To speak english (I'm portuguese so don't worry about the accent)
- To bring humor into it (Leveling while laughing is the best kind of leveling)
- To be talkative (Would like someone to hang out on discord while leveling)
- To be over 18 years old (I'm 23 years old myself so I think it makes sense)
- To buy your own game (I'm sorry but I can't provide you the game)

What you can expect from me:
- Friendly & talkative person
- Knowledge about the game
- Ingame help with whatever (Gold, bags, heirlooms, guidance)
- Willing to level up to 3 diferent characters

I'm also starting to stream on TwitchTV so I'll be streaming our whole journey through Azeroth and beyond!

This is my channel: twitch.tv/rusty_pete

Hit me up on:
Discord - Tuga#2869
Battlenet - Tuga#21825
Looking to Recruit someone.

Kelo#21126
10/09/2017 14:45Posted by Crazyskye
Hello. I would like start playing WoW. I was told to get recruit-a-friend with someone....

crazyskye#2691

I can recruit you! Goranche#21470
31/08/2017 22:12Posted by Dorla
new to wow looking for some one to recruit me bellA#22240

Got it or still need recruit? Goranche#21470
hey all
returning to WoW after a little break and really love the RaF experience while leveling characters.
I would be willing to level some new characters.
looking for someone fun and chill though!
Can supply gold 4 all
PM if you want to be recruited or for more information.
bTtag: Amye#11530
Hello I am looking to be recruited here
my email Hugothecat@outlook.com
Hugo add me on bnet: Hydro#2398
Looking for someone to recruit! Goranche#21470
Anyone new looking to be recruited?
Looking for someone who is new to the game or has a new account. So we can get 300% more xp with heirlooms which will add an extra 50%, ill give you gold for flying and leveling more in the long run.

I like horde, but dont mind leveling some allys..

I like PvE servers but PvP would be fine.

Add me if your intressted: magucas#2876
hi all. im looking for new player for recruit friend .i want lvlup in silvermoon hellfire kazaak... .if u want to lvl up in another realm ill help too and cover u with gold and heirlooms.
Hello everyone, I am an experienced and aged player (33) and looking for a mature (30+) friend to recruit and play together.
I have around 20k achievement points, 200+ mounts, 500+ pets, many cutting edges and curves. I killed almost all bosses on the highest difficulty.
You can be a new player or a veteran, it doesnt matter. I can teach you the game or can be your pocket healer/tank. I can take you through high level (10+) mythic dungeons or normal/heroic raids. Premade battlegrounds or arenas.
Also can provide you some gold,bags and few mounts.
All i want from you is to buy your own game and game time and be serious about game.
We can play on any realm and any faction (horde or ally). All is up to you. I don't want to use voice chat at the start.
I don't care about raf mount or game time. I have 5 wow tokens and 500k+ gold in my bags. I am looking for a close friend in long term. Add me in-game if you like. kaisersĂśze#2223
hope to see you in Azeroth.
I am looking to be recruited Mitzy#21761
16/09/2017 13:18Posted by Rryfint

added you in game
16/09/2017 13:18Posted by Rryfint
added you a while ago. couldn't post though, don't know why
I have been playing wow for over 4 years, I'm looking to recruit any new player so we can benefit from the xp boost, we can hardcore push to 90 using the xp boost through dungeons and quests, I'm willing to provide all the help and experience needed for legion etc, I will also be providing gold for repairs, bags, flask,food or anything needed, the only reason behind all this is that I will be rerolling into a different class and its nor worth paying for the boost.

There is no requirements as long its Horde for faction, we can fix hours according to kazzak server time, I'm really active and I play daily.

More about myself I'm a mythic raider my experience for this expansion is 8/10 mythic Nighthold and currently I'm 5/9 Mythic Tomb of sargaras.
I'm 21 years old I can speak fluent English and I can use discord or TS if needed. I'm also willing to help after reaching 110 if anything is needed or help.

I don't require any experience either but that's the most efficient way to level up and it shouldn't take more than 2 days with total 8-10 hours. I will also provide gold for looms bags etc.

For any more info contact me on
Bnet: Bibo#21665
or here on forum but Bnet is the fastest way.

Feel free to visit my character DH so you can see more about my playstyle and everything.,I have been playing wow for over 4 years, I'm looking to recruit any new player so we can benefit from the xp boost, we can hardcore push to 90 using the xp boost through dungeons and quests, I'm willing to provide all the help and experience needed for legion etc, I will also be providing gold for repairs, bags, flask,food or anything needed, the only reason behind all this is that I will be rerolling into a different class and its nor worth paying for the boost.

There is no requirements as long its Horde for faction, we can fix hours according to kazzak server time, I'm really active and I play daily.

More about myself I'm a mythic raider my experience for this expansion is 8/10 mythic Nighthold and currently I'm 5/9 Mythic Tomb of sargaras.
I'm 21 years old I can speak fluent English and I can use discord or TS if needed. I'm also willing to help after reaching 110 if anything is needed or help.

I don't require any experience either but that's the most efficient way to level up and it shouldn't take more than 2 days with total 8-10 hours. I will also provide gold for looms bags etc.

For any more info contact me on
Bnet: Bibo#21665
or here on forum but Bnet is the fastest way.

Feel free to visit my character DH so you can see more about my playstyle and everything.